Part One: Clip

"So what's the first ones Chiron?" Charlie Beckendorf asks.

Chiron puts the first clip in. "It's called Percy Jackson Funny Moments Part One." Almost everyone looked at the 12 year old boy who blushes causing Artemis and Zoë to raise an eyebrow.

The scene opened to see an older Luke walking over to an older looking Percy who talking with Will Solace.

"Percy I think you should play the role of my father." Luke said handing him a stapled paper. Percy looked at it confused.

"I don't want to be your father."

"That's just sad," Apollo stated patting Hermes shoulders as he faked cried. Luke rolled his eyes.

"That's perfect. You already know your lines." Luke than proceeded to walk away. Will grabs the paper and bursts out laughing.

Everyone bursts out laughing with Will on the screen. Hermes frowned when he heard that. Poseidon saw his frown and put a hand on his nephew's shoulder.

The scene switched to show a white a screen a blue and green words written over it saying PeRcY jAcKsOn FuNnY mOmEnTs PaRt OnE.

"Clearly." Conner states.

The scene switched over to show Nico, Percy, and Annabeth getting into a cab. "So, how did you guys get into a car accident?" Nico asks.

"Ooh future blackmail." Travis says straightening up with Conner as both boys smirk. Hermes smiles at his twin kids.

Percy groans as Annabeth glares at him.

"Well we were driving and there was a deer in the road that Percy didn't notice."

"Yeah that seems like Percy," Grover commented earning a playful glare from Percy. Grover grins at him in response.

Percy put his face in his hands. "So I said "Percy deer!" And do you wanna tell Nico what your response was?" Annabeth asks.

"Yes." Almost everyone says.

Percy looks up with a sheepish look. "Yes honey?"

Everyone bursts out laughing again as Aphrodite and her cabin squeals. The only one who were not laughing wet Percy, Annabeth, and Athena. Athena was glaring at Percy, while the two future couple were blushing.

"Best...response...ever!" Chris says from in between breaths.

The scene switched to show Percy looking tired at hell and Annabeth looking annoyed but worried.

"Do you think the ocean is salty because the land never waves back?"

Everyone looked to Poseidon except the smart ones. Poseidon gives them are you kidding me? Looks.

Annabeth looks at him annoyed, "go to sleep Percy."

"Ok."

The scene switches to show a council meeting happening. Percy was standing up and put a paper down.

"Everyone knows the four steps of being a demigod."

"Having ADHD, having Dyslexia, having one godly parent, and having one mortal parent." Silena stated before blushing at the stares.

"Well I mean it's not wrong," Katie shrugs.

"I don't think that's what he meant." Pointed our Annabeth.

"Make a plan. Execute the plan. Expect the plan to go horribly wrong. Wing the hell out of it." Percy state's to the room and viewers.

"Yeah that seems legit." Laughs Kayla.

The room stares at him. "Not if you have Annabeth." Thalia stated. Percy points at her.

"Yes but you don't have Annabeth! I do! So follow the the steps and everything will go horribly wrong!"

Everyone laughs.

"Okay this is funny!" A camper states.