Summary

Y/N, an adorable fool whose love language is physical touch and CANNOT keep their hands to themselves around partners.

KIRISHIMA EIJIROU, a pansexual cutie whose love language is quality time and will always give his undivided attention to his partners.

BAKUGOU KATSUKI, a beautiful bisexual whose love language is words of affirmation. shocking, right?

~

"I'm top, dumbass."

"No, he's top and I'm middle. You're bottom, bakuhoe."

~

Throuple relationship

A relationship between three people who have all unanimously agreed to be in a romantic, loving relationship together with the consent of all people involved.

~

Next thing you know, you're falling in love again and so is your boyfriend. But without falling out of love with each other?

A whole new world is discovered.

~

Disclaimer

I do not own any characters from Boku No Hero Academia. They all belong to Horikoshi, the rightful owner, writer, artist.

Just me adding a new plot with his amazing characters.

~

Hey y'all!!

Just posting this small summary first to test the waters and see who would be interested in reading!

I don't know when I will write it out but I have a lot of scenes in my head already so I'll definitely plan those out and work on this cute story.