Don't go

Elle's point of view 

I was packing to go back home. I got fired. Then there was a knock on the door. "Come in." I said. Emmett walked in.

I sat on my bed. "Elle are you okay?" He asked. "No. I'm going home." I said. "What do you mean?" He asked.

"Callahan. He raped me. Then he fired me. There's no reason for me to stay anymore." I said. He sat down next to me.

"Elle please don't go. Brooke needs you. The team needs you. I need you." He said. "You what?" I asked. Does he cares about me?

"I care about you." He said. "I care about you too. But I think it's best for me to go back to Malibu." I said.

"I'll call you a guess." He said. "Yeah. See you around." I said grabbing my stuff. I hugged him. I walked to my car.

One week later 

All I can think about is Emmett. How much I miss him. I have been watching him in the trial on tv.

I was watching the trial with my parents. "Elle why did you leave the trial?" My mom asked. "I don't want to talk about that." I said.

Then my phone rang. I picked it up. "Hi." I said. "Hey Elle." Emmett said on the other line. "Why are you calling?" I asked.

"I sent you a package and it's on your porch." He said. "How do you know that?" I asked. "I have my ways." He said. 

"Emmett the trial is about to start." Vivienne said. "I got to go." He said. "Okay bye." I said hanging up.

I went to my door. I opened it. I gasped. Emmett and Vivienne were outside. Vivienne and I had our disagreements. But now we are friends.

"Emmett. Vivienne what are you doing here?" I asked. "Well Emmett told me what happened. So we decided to pay you a visit." She said.

I hugged them. "Come inside." I said. We walked inside. "Woah I didn't realize how big your house was." Vivienne said. We walked into the living room. 

"Hey mom this Emmett and Vivienne." I said. My mom waved.  "Hey Elle can I talk to you?" He asked. "Sure let's go to my room." I said.

We walked to my room. We sat on my bed. "I shouldn't have left Harvard." I said. "I missed you." He said. "I missed you too." I said. 

We looked into each other's eyes. I looked at his lips. Man why are you so cute? "What?" He said. Oh great I said out loud. 

I kissed him. He kissed back. We pulled away. He put his hand on my cheek. I smiled. He smiled. "I love you." We both said. 

We laughed. "Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked. "Yes." I said. I kissed him on the cheek. He grabbed my hand. 

We went back downstairs. "Seems like something happened." Vivienne said. We looked down. We were still holding hands.

We blushed. "Yeah. We are dating." Me and Emmett said. I giggled. I kissed him on the cheek. "Elle come back to the trial. 

We are getting no. If we keep going without you Brooke will be in jail." She said. "Okay let's go. But tomorrow. Because it's late." I said. 

We ate dinner. "Well there is only one guest room." I said as we walked upstairs. "It's okay. I will sleep on the couch." He said.

"No please sleep with me." I said. "Okay." He said. Vivienne walked into her room. Me and Emmett walked into my room.

We laid down next to each other. He put his arms around me. We fell asleep.

The next morning

We went to the courthouse. We walked inside. My hands were shaking. He grabbed my hands. "You got this." He said.

He kissed me on the cheek. "Where have you been?" Someone asked. We turned around. It was Callahan. I crossed my arms.

"Oh Elle woods I thought I fired you." He said. "You know why I'm here." I said. I looked at him. I walked to Brooke.

"Elle?" She asked. "You have to fire Callahan. He raped me." I said. "He what?" She asked. She walked over to Callahan.

She slapped him. "Why do girls do that?" He  asked. "You're fired." She said. "What?" He asked. "She said that you are fired." The judge said. 

"Your honor." He said. "I guess I will see you in court in a few weeks. I heard what ms. Woods said." She said.

 Officers came over and handcuffed him. They took him away. "Now who is going repent you?" The judge said. "Ms. Woods, Elle." Brooke said. 

"And I will supervise her." Emmett said. "I will see you in there ms. Woods." The judge said. She walked in. Vivienne and Brooke went in too.

"Elle you got this. I believe in you." He said. I kissed him. He kissed back. We pulled away. "We should probably get in there." I said.

We walked into the courtroom. We sat next to Brooke. "Elle why are you sitting there?" Wanner asked.

 "Callahan got fired and I'm taking him to court in a few weeks. Now I'm repenting Brooke." I said.

1 hour later 

"Why did you lai about being in the shower? Did you lai about hearing the gun shot? Did you kill your father?" I asked.

"You think I like being older than my father's arm candy wife! I thought it was Brooke walking through the door! I didn't mean to kill him!" Chutney yelled.

I gasped. "Oh my god. Oh my god. You killed your own father." I said. The officer handcuffed her and took her away.

I hugged Brooke. "Thank you. No one had to I have liposuction on thighs." She said. Everyone looked at us. "We still love you." My friends said. 

She walked over to them. Emmett walked over to me. "I knew you could do it." He said. He hugged me. I kissed him. He kissed back. 

We made out for a while. We pulled away. We walked out. 

3 weeks later 

I sat in court. Emmett with me. "We call Elle woods is the stand." The lawyer said. I walked up to the stand. I put my hand on the book.

I sat down. "How do you know mr. Callahan?" She asked. "He was my professor in law school." I said. "What happened the night you were raped?" She asked.

"I was celebrating about the progress that we made in the trial that ended a few weeks ago with my team. I was about to leave when he said that wanted to talk to me. He said that I have instinct.

Then he kissed me. I pulled away and I slapped him. That's when he attacked me. He grabbed my hands and he tied them up. Then he raped me. Then he fired me." I said. 

"What happened after that?" She asked. "I went to my room pack. Then Emmett forest knock on my door. He asked me if okay I was okay. Said no and that I was going home. He tried to stop me." I said.

"How do you know mr. Forest?" She asked. "He is my boyfriend." I said. "Were you dating mr. Forest when this happened?" She asked. "No we started dating the week after this." I said.