Chapter 1 (demo chapter)

At 18 years old, most kids would be worrying about school, friends, and their partners. Well not Marinette Dupain-Cheng, nope, she had to make sure little Lucy wasn't causing the Wayne's too much trouble. Wait, hold up. We missed 18 years, re wind it let's go from the beginning.
Once upon a time, there was a scary cult, called The League of Assassin's. And from that league two very special people where born. Damian Al Ghul-Wayne and Marianne Dupain-Cheng. When they where 3 years old, they met for the first time, and were automatically friends, which was very surprising considering Damian didn't like most people. When they where 5 they began sparing and challenging each other, who could get the best grades, who could get the highest scores, and so on. As they grew, they're love for each other did as well, but they didn't quite know that yet. This was just some weird feeling that would go away soon, at least Damian hoped it would. At the ripe age of 10, they where taken away from everything. Marinette was moved to Paris with her parents, Damian was sent to Gotham to live with his dad and brothers. Neither of them new what the future held and where equally terrified.

Life went on, they grew up and new challenges arised. Marinette became Ladybug at 11 years old, she was solo until 13, when chat noir jumped into her life. (Just work with me here) her and chat defeated hawk moth whenever they where 14. 2 years of Adrien fighting and about 4 for Marinette. Mari never had a crush on Adrien but had to pretend so she didn't call attention to herself, she also had to act clumsy and clustey.
As soon as they where 15 Talia had kidnapped them and does the whole ceremony and they are engaged by the laws of the league. They wanted to refuse but Talia threatened to kill them so Mari and Damian decided to go along with it. And the end of the night, they are giving special wine that makes them black out and have sex. (Don't question it, it's magic)
Fast forwards 9 months and little Lucy is born. Every 2 weeks Marinette and Lucy spend a day or two in Gotham with Damian, but the call at least once a day. There are very few who know the full story, the league, the parents, Sabine, Tom, and Alfred. Who else would Damian ask about parenting advice without getting teased or bullied. Maris classmates think it's some random dude, but don't bother her too much about it. Lila did threaten Marinette but after they found out she was pregnant that turned it down, a lot. No one physically bullied Mari but still some psychological stuff was going on.

For there last year at high school (I'm really sorry but I don't know the last year for Europe, if someone tells me, I'll change it) so they decided to go over seas to America and look at some businesses. Marinette was too busy with Lucy to know where they where going exactly and didn't really care. She had convinced the school board to let her take Lucy on the trip, which calmed her nerves a lot.
When they had gotten to the hotel, Marinette finally realized they where in Gotham....."well little miss luc, I guess we are gonna surprise daddy" was the last thing she said before she fell asleep.
—————————————
I'm sorry this is short and horrible, I'm running off of a few hours of sleep, coffee, and Red Bull's. I'm going to try and get more done over the weekend if you guys want. But this is just a demo chapter to see how it does.