Chapter 1

It was the beginning of a cozy warm summer vacation. I was watching my favourite series, "The Awesome Ones". That was when the door bell rang. My Mom was at work, so I opened the door. It was my friend Dylan. "Hey there dude", He said.

Now this is the starting of our story. Now Let me introduce you to our Characters.
~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°
Name : David Evans.
Age : 15
YOB : 2005
Place : Moved to Paris from India in 2007
~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°
Name : Dylan Malik
Age : 15
YOB : 2005
Place : Paris
~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°
Name : Jennifer Mc Claren
Age : 15
YOB : 2005
Place : Paris
~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°
Now Back to our story...
Dylan: Hey there dude.
David: Hey man
With that Dylan comes inside the house.
Dylan: Whoa... Is this where you live?
David: Yeah
Dylan: I don't know man... We should hang out more here...
Dylan looks around. David shows Dylan around the house.
Dylan: Were you watching The Awesome Ones?
David: Yep
Dylan: Ooh... Can I watch it with you?
David: And then we can play video and then eat...
They watched all the episodes of Awesome Ones together 2 TIMES.
And then they started playing video games.

Both of them were playing games on ps4 when another doorbell interrupted.
I went to open the door while Dylan still played. I opened the door. It was Jennifer.
David : Uh... Hello Nijeffer, I mean Rejeniff, I mean Jennifer. What are you doing h-here?
Jenny: Oh Dylan invited me over saying that, you wanted to say something to me.
Dylan: (Shouting from the couch while still playing video game) JUST TELL IT TO HER MAN! .
David: (Shouting back at him) TELL WHAT?
I had huge crush on Jennifer. Only Dylan And David knew about it. If Dylan blew the secret he was DONE ZO!

David: It's nothing Jennifer... You can go...
Jenny: I am not simply going like that... At least give me the money to go back to my house...
David: Dylaaan! Sidebar? ...
Jenny: Ok *Shrugs*
Dylan and me huddled around a round table like we were going to plan for a big football match...
Dylan: What will we do? we don't have any money...
David: Maybe uh... You are not going to like this but we need to let her play video games with us or give some snacks to maybe she will go...
Dylan: I already hate this plan...
David: Cool down...
I walked over to Jenny and told her that maybe she come in and have some snacks  and have go at the game with Dylan and she agreed.
Jenny comes in and sits on the couch...

Jenny and Dylan Started a match in Dylan's And David's favorite game (turns out that it was Jenny's favourite too!) . Be The Awesome Ones!

The three of them started playing the game when the craziest thing happened.

The game asked that if someone is lost will you accept the consequences??

The just said yes and played. Then the thing that was crazier than the last crazy thing happened.

The game started going hayware started sucking in which seemed to be little particles of them into the screen. The game sucked it all until all of them was in the game.

🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸
Yes

RonWeasley762