Go away, you're a distraction

"Inflammatory response means swollen, red, and warm. Okay Sehun remember this." Sehun thinks to himself before feeling another poke to his side.

"Jongin stop."

"No."

"Fuck you. I'm trying to focus here."

"And I'm also focusing on annoying you so stop trying to distract me."

Sehun turns around and glares at his best friend/roomate/crush/most attractive person on earth for Sehun, Jongin, who gave a smug grin in return. Sehun sighs and rubs his throbbing temples with his fingers, trying to calm himself down.

"What do you want from me?" Sehun snaps. He has an important exam tomorrow and seriously, he can't afford to fail this considering his grades are hanging on a thread and Jongin is not helping at all. 

Well, he is helping in being a distraction and Sehun doesn't really need that right now.

Jongin goes closer to him, looking seriously at Sehun's eyes before darting his tongue out to wet his lips, "An idea crossed my mind."

"What is it?" Sehun asks, raising a curious eyebrow. He wills himself to look manly around Jongin despite Jongin's face being inches apart from his.

no stop being attractive 

"I always tell you this and you know it but I suddenly remembered how attractive I am. I should be illegal to be honest."

Jongin lets out a grunt as a Biology book was thrown across his face. 

                                                                                     ...

Sehun was eating his lunch outside the classroom when someone suddenly covered his eyes.

"Guess who~" a voice chirped and Sehun has heard that voice at least a million times already but he decides to play along.

"A dumbass."

"Wrong-- wait what. Did you just call me a dumb?" 

Yes and I find it adorable

"Always remember you're an ass too." Sehun snorts.

He feels a light punch to his shoulder and he turns around, seeing Jongin looking at him with mock hurt in his face. His hand was on his chest and he was clutching it in an overly dramatic manner.

"How could you say that when all I gave you was my love?"

"You also gave me a C on my biology thanks to you constantly annoying me last night." Sehun replies back sharply.

"I also gave you a boner." Jongin adds happily.

"NO YOU DIDN'T."

"I did."

"STOP LYING.  I'M STRAIGHT."

That was a lie. Sehun wasn't straight. He was gay and he knows it but he wasn't admitting that.

"Okay then I am lying. I didn't give you a boner but I wish I did."

"Why would you want to do that? What the actual fuck, Jongin?"

"Because it seems cool and stop trying to be straight." Jongin replies. 

Sehun's eyes widen as he realizes that people suddenly stopped and looked at them with judging eyes. He looked around and saw people muffling their laughter and right now, he just wanted a hole to swallow him so he can hide there forever.

"Why am I even friends with you?" Sehun mutters to Jongin as he walks away with Jongin following behind him.

Help me god why do I even like this dumbass

"Because I'm attractive." 

Sehun groans.

He feels Jongin sling his arm around his shoulders and he looks at Jongin confusingly. Jongin was looking at him with a huge grin on his face and Sehun swears his stomach is not having butterflies.

You're straight Sehun and you're also a liar. You're definitely not straight but you're  definitely gay around Jongin because he's really cute and dumb and it doesn't help that he's also really hot

Jongin suddenly stops smiling and he looks at Sehun worriedly, "Dude, your face is so red. Are you alright?"

Sehun feels himself getting flustered and no his cheeks were betraying him sobs but he pretends to fan himself, "Uh yeah, it's really hot lately."

Sehun thinks his cheeks seem to be having an inflammatory response because fuck biology.