#1

so, i was on uquiz and i saw a quiz that told you wether you're a demon or angel, and this was my result:
demon
ripped jeans, painted nails, moonlight, chaos, sarcasm, cigarette smoke, frick gender roles, be gay do crime, graffiti, streetlamps reflecting on wet asphalt, boots, pine trees, patches on jackets, running away, neon signs, climbing up fences, thunderstorms, burning old pictures, you don't have answers to anything and you figured frick it, who needs that? we're probably all doomed anyway, so better live life in the fast lane and have as much fun as possible. follow your dreams, try out new things and if you go down, go down swinging. gentle reminder that sometimes, you need to dial it back a little bit and focus on your deeper emotions instead, even if that might be uncomfortable.

this is from another uquiz on what animal you are:
you are a wolf! you have more endurance than most people, and you can take pain and anguish in stride. most people look to you to lead them, but you don't like people who challenge your authority - you have no problem taking them down a peg.

a few quotes:

all that is gold does not glitter; not all those who wander are lost; the old that is strong does not wither; deep roots are not reached by the frost.
-J. R. R. TOLKIEN

if tears could leave scars, we wouldn't all be beautiful.
-me

H ⊥ ∀ Ǝ ᗡ puɐ ǝsǝǝɥɔ u ɔɐɯ ʇnoqɐ sɓuos oʇ Ԁ O ᙠ I
-me

remember, it's trashCAN, not trashCANNOT, so you will be successful!
-can't remember where this one comes from, but it's not mine

♪Oh, thanks for checking in i'm still a piece of garbage!♪
-i think it's a vine?