(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ CottonCandy~Skies ♥

~POV 3rd(My POV :3 but i'll be focusing more on kakyoin so :P )~

Kakyoin always liked Jotaro, ever sense he stopped being hypnotized by that brat....ugh I would hate to say his name but anyway...Dio. Today he would confess to him under a Sakura tree? Is that how you call it..? Hehe!~ well anyways, he feared he would get rejected or laughed at, like what normal people think but...for him it was...well different I would say. It was like worse then normal people would have, maybe it was like a anxiety attack for him? Probably...Though I do worry about it....... O-OH! I am sorry for speaking for myself! I-I'll continue going on with th-this. Kakyoin got up and tried calming down, it helped a bit. He looked at the time and gasped, "OH SH!T, I'M GOING TO BE LATE O-O" He said as he rushed to put on his shoes and left out the door. Kakyoin walked to the place where he wanted to meet Jotaro. Once he was there, he stood there and waiting patiently. As Kakyoin saw Jotaro, his heart started to race and his cheeks turned a bright baby pink. Jotaro walked towards Kakyoin, Jotaro was nervous and confused at the same time. "Wh-why here?..." He said in his mind, blankly. Jotaro stood in front of Kakyoin, starring at him up and down. He blushed a bit, Kakyoin started fidgeting with his fingers and mumbled something. "Uhm wh-what?.." Jotaro asked, confused by the mumble. "I-I.....I like you..?" Kakyoin said, almost crying because he was scared he would be laughed at and rejected in the worst way possible. Jotaro was stunned by what Kakyoin said and noticed Kakyoin was gonna cry, He smiled and hugged him. "Don't be such a baby.." Jotaro said, laughing a bit in the end. "I like you too!" Said Jotaro while ruffling Kakyoin's hair, " >:0 " He gasped and fixed his hair, Kakyoin laughed while fixing his hair. "THAT WAS MEAN" Kakyoin said while smiling, "No it wasn't~" Jotaro said teasingly, "So..You wanna go somewhere tomorrow?" Jotaro said while poking Kakyoin's cheek. "Yea sure!" Kakyoin said as they both hug again. "Do you want me to take you home?" Jotaro asked, looking at the sky. "Yea, it's starting to get dark..." Kakyoin replied, Jotaro held Kakyoin's hand while Kakyoin lead the way to his own house.

~!Time skip brought to you by Wholesomeness :D!~

Kakyoin said goodbye to Jotaro at the door while walking in and he closed the door, He walked upstairs to his room and closed the door behind him. Kakyoin slid down the door and hugged himself, crying and smiling to himself. He felt happy and his fears of being rejected went away, He grabbed a pillow and hugged it. Kakyoin got up and laid on his bed, He still hugged the pillow while looking at the ceiling. After a few minutes, Kakyoin got up and set the pillow to the side and got up to change into some pj's. Once he changed into them, he laid back down and soon fell asleep after.

 Once he changed into them, he laid back down and soon fell asleep after

!~{534 words in the story}~!

~End Of Story~