study date

song: everyday i love you (vivi from loona)

himangi was stressed. final exams were coming up, but she didn't do anything to study for them, instead choosing to stay up late playing ludo king. she decided to go outside to clear her thoughts, but she took her skateboard with her, seeing this as an opportunity to skate. she skated down towards the sunset, listening to music. suddenly, she heard the sound of a biker coming up behind her, so she skated off to the side a little bit. “on your left!” said a familiar voice. himangi turned around and blushed. it was danielle. she may have had a little bit of feelings for her but she wasn't sure. “oh, it's you! himangi, right?” the angelic voice said. “yes, i’m himangi,'' himangi said awkwardly. she wasn't sure how to start a conversation with her so-called crush. “hey, you know about the final exams coming up, right?'' danielle carried the conversation with ease. it was never tiring being  around her for himangi. she seemed to like every part of danielle. “yeah! i was actually just gonna study before, but i couldn’t understand anything” :( stfu loll, anyways. “oh really, is it math? because i could help you there.. if you want” danielle blushed a little, but himangi was too dense to figure out that it was because of her. “sure! but where..” himangi didn't want to bring danielle to her house because they've already been there many times. she presumed danielle would feel the same way about her house. “then,, why don't we study at the diner! heard it's really great.” danielle said. “yeah! uhh,, lets go now- it's getting dark.” they arrived at the diner. it was pretty quiet for the most part, and there weren't many people. “let's sit over there. i’ll get us some milkshakes, and then we can get started!” danielle went over to the counter. as she was ordering, himangi overheard danielle and the cashier’s conversation. “can we get two love cherry motion shakes?” danielle asks. the cashier responds with yes, but there was only one in the diner. so danielle was seen walking back to the table with one love cherry motion shake. she handed it to himangi. himangi shakes her head “nono danielle you can have the milkshake,, you did pay for it so yeah it would be odd for me to just have it wouldnt it..” himangi rambled on while danielle started giggling. she sat down with the drink, and whispered “no silly, it's for us to share”. himangi was blushing all over the place. no way danielle was serious. there's no way danielle actually wants to share a drink with me. no way- “what are you waiting for?? here's your straw then.” they did actually end up drinking with two different straws. they had already finished studying by the time their drinks were finished halfway, suddenly, danielle flicked her own straw when himangi wasn't looking, and it fell on the ground. “oh. your straw fell on the floor..” “that’s fine, i can just do this,” danielle said, as she used himangi’s straw. “what? you have a problem with it?” danielle questions, as she moves in closer to match himangi’s face, inches away from each other. himangi was freaking out. she looked at danielle, then her lips, then her again. “n-no, i don’t have a problem with it.” himangi whispers. danielle cups her face. “aw,, you're so cute.” and then they pretended that never happened. we’re back to stage one guys. himangi couldn't maintain eye contact with danielle anymore. her face was too heated. but danielle looked as if she felt completely fine. once they finished their drinks they went outside to lay in the blue flowers and watch the flowers. they were maintaining a comfortable silence, which was broken when danielle started intensely staring down himangi instead of the stars. himangi started to shift around in place, wondering what the hell danielle was thinking. suddenly, himangi felt soft hands on her back. she looked back, as danielle started talking. “hmm.. i wonder what it would feel like to roll down the hill all the way down. like we used to when we were younger. don't you want to know what that feels like?” she asked. the question was really odd, but she couldn't resist danielle. her hands were clutching himangi’s left arm now. her eyes sparkled with the stars’ light. she sighed. then himangi did something that came as unexpected to danielle. she pulled danielle’s arms towards the edge of the hill they were laying on, and they rolled down together. they were laughing all the way down, because it was such a stupid thing to do. they both were laying on the grass, himangi looking upwards at danielle, who was above her, smiling, and at the bottom of the hill, staring at each other, they were both at solidarity with their surroundings. danielle and himangi’s hair was covered with flowers, but they both looked beautiful still. himangi’s heart was beating so fast, she was sure danielle could even hear it. “i didn't think you would yank me down like that. you're interesting. i'm intrigued,” danielle remarked. himangi felt more at peace when danielle said that.
“danielle, thanks for helping me study.” himangi blurted out. danielle laughed at that comment and commented, “well did you really study, or were you just staring at me the whole time? i’m not that dense, you know.” himangi blushed. “no way.. i really did understand the concepts better thanks to you!” “oh.” danielle leaned in closer again, tucking a stray strand of hair from himangi’s face behind her ear. “good girl” she whispered into himangi’s ear. hiamngi blushed red hot at that. later that night, they were walking home with their study supplies, danielle pushing her bicycle, and himangi with her skateboard. himangi looked at danielle. the moonlight framed her face so well. she leaned in to kiss her on the cheek, feeling brave, when danielle took her by surprise and took her in for a real kiss. “i like you, himangi.” danielle said cupping himangi’s red cheeks, leaning in for another kiss. 

“i like you too, danielle.”

fin <3