🎶My Little Clover🍀

(Takes place in Asano's cabin, outside the killing game)
(3rd POV)

The sun shining through the window and the sound of birds chirping outside woke Panku up from their sleep, sitting up and stretching their arms up in the air. They yawned, rubbing their eye and looking down at their boyfriend, Asano. To believe that they first met in a killing game, and basically survived together, it took a little bit for Panku to wrap their head around.

Panku, being the Ultimate Rockstar, and Asano, being the Ultimate Boy Scout, they were almost like polar opposites. They stroked his hair, leaning down to plant a kiss on his cheek then getting up and out the bed. They stretched again, exiting the bedroom to go make breakfast for the two... although Panku already knew that Asano wouldn't want to eat.

They started up the stove, grabbing out a pan and some eggs. They waited for the pan to heat up, making fake guitar noises with their mouth while aggressively strumming on an air guitar. They then cracked the eggs into the pan, adding some shredded cheese and stirring it, continuing their guitar noises. A few minutes later, they poured the eggs onto a plate, placing the pan and spatula down and walking back into the bedroom.

They nudged Asano's shoulder. "Hey babe, wake up, I made you some eggs" they said. Asano grumbled and opened his eye, only one because he has an eyepatch. "Mmm... wha?" "I made you some eggs, do you want some eggs" "Mm.. no thank you". Asano sat up, adjusting his cloak and flipping his hood back up with a tired and displeased look on his face. "Alright, more for me then!" they giggled, ruffling his hair then exiting the room.

(Small time skip)

Both of them were now dressed and cuddling on the couch, Panku laying on their back and Asano lying ontop of them. They kissed his cheek, nuzzling their face in his neck. "Y'know I love you, right?" they spoke up. "Of course I know that, and I love you too" Asano smiled, hugging them tighter. They usually spend most of the day cuddling, since there wasn't really anything else they could do.

Eventually, when it was officially nighttime, they both moved back to the bed, too lazy to change into their pajamas. Panku wrapped their arms around Asano's waist, pulling him into their chest. Asano wrapped his arms around their torso, snuggling more into them. "Goodnight, my little clover.." they mumbled, falling asleep almost immediately after. "Goodnight" he answered, eventually drifting off to sleep aswell.