✎ 。。。𝖶𝖧𝖠𝖳'𝖲 𝖮𝖭 𝖲𝖭𝖴?

"You need to see this

"You need to see this."

Mark slams down the brochure he picked at the nearest school wall, showing his friends of the newest announcement of their university. "Cultural sharing program again."

The latter scrunched his eyebrows as he saw the brochure, "what's the matter hyung?"

"This has been going around in every year, this school works harder than satan himself."

Jisung, sighed. "Hyung, you might want to calm down for a little bit since we are here chilling while failing at Mrs. Seo's science class." Jisung gets up. Previously he was laying down next to Jeno, strumming a guitar.

Chenle can be seen playing mobile games while Haechan is singing. Jaemin and Jisung also even can be seen hyping up to Haechan's singing. The failing class barely even feels like a failing class, but lowkey feels like a secret hide out at this point.

Mark sighed and gave up, face-palming at the sight.

Until Renjun arrived at the classroom, staring at them deadpan. Immediately making them silent. So far in between the seven rascals, Renjun is the only person who pass the test so far. But, there must be a reason why Renjun came to the failing class.

The petite male opens up, "since the international relations students are unable to participate in the cultural sharing program, Mrs. Seo wants all of us to talk to Mr. Nam about this."

The rest of them suddenly lifts their heads up, paying attention to Renjun. Probably it's not surprising anymore to be punished with a 30 papers of essay or maybe getting a big slap from the headmaster, Mr. Song.

Jeno raised his eyebrows, "what is it?" If this about Mr. Nam, who is also the main lecture of International Relations major, could it be that thing...?

Jaemin stands up, "you guys, i think we should listen what Renjun said. Instead of getting a big slap." He shrugged.

The tan boy agreed, "also if this is about meeting new people then i'm with you." He smiled and raising both of his eyebrows.