🎳Nice to meet you🍹

Eliza
Trust me, it's all good.
They're gonna love you.

You
Alright, got it. I trust you.
But if I get uncomfortable I'm
leaving, ok?

Eliza
Yeah sure, no way you're
getting uncomfy but fine.
I'll see you there in 15

This was the last message you got from your friend Eliza.
You were supposed to go out together, but she already had a meeting with her coworkers from the TV show The 100.
Anyways, she didn't want you to stay home, she knew how you get bored at home when you wanna go out. Which is why she asked you to join the group for the night, thing she asked them too and they all agreed to.
At first you were pretty worried, you have never met them before and, despite you know they're probably all so nice and friendly, who knows if they would find you friendly as well?
But Eliza is pretty good at convincing you, everytime. And that's how you ended up like this, wearing a nice shirt and shorts and about to do your makeup before leaving.
She told you you would go bowling and then to a pub, so you picked a perfect, hot but still comfortable outfit.
You look at yourself one last time before leaving, take a deep breath and leave the house, reaching to your car.

In about ten minutes you arrive to the spot Eliza indicated you, and you can already see some of the guys standing and waiting for the others to join. You decide to wait till Eliza's arrival, which thank god is just after yours.
You leave your car and go towards her, with a nice smile and your arms wide open to welcome her in a hug. Of course, she hugs you back and smacks your cheek, before approaching the rest of the group.

Eliza: Hi everyone! I'm pleased to introduce you to my friend, Y/N!

Everyone looks at you, with a nice and welcoming smile. Alright, maybe you wouldn't feel uncomfortable, they all really seem nice to you from the beginning. The other girl shakes your hand and introduces herself as Lindsey. And yeah, she's just as hot as Eliza.
Other than her, you see three boys who are waiting their turn to know you in first place, and again, they all look pretty good.
They introduce to you in this order: Chris, Devon, Bob. Yeah, that Bob. The one that Eliza married without telling anyone, not even you.
You've always wanted to meet him so bad and there he was, finally, and right after he welcomed you he ran over to Eliza and gave her a kiss.

You: Oh, finally! I've been waiting to see this kiss for ages!

Lindsey: Don't worry, you'll be annoyed by that in less than three minutes.

Apparently, Devon and Chris seem to agree with Lindsey's words, and you start laughing with them while Bob and Eliza show you their middle fingers as a joke.

You: So, shall we go in or you wanna wait for them to stop french kissing?

Chris: Right, let's go.

That sounds pretty weird but you felt so welcomed that it seems like you knew them already. Of course Eliza had talked about them, so you kinda know how they are, and even tried to convince you that one of those two boys could be interesting for you. Well, you'd seen them on TV sometimes, and yeah, they were both really handsome, but you were not only looking for a one night adventure. You definitely need to know them better.

As soon as you get to the bowling balls, you try your best to act like you know something, even though you've never played before.