••¤ 𝔹𝕒𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕓𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕤 ¤••

☆☆☆

The students of Hogwarts are bored. Every year it's the same routine: lessons, Quidditch and Harry Potter drama which of course leads to exams being cancelled.

This year is going to be different.

After seeing potential in many students, Professors Flitwick and Sprout have decided to hold a Battle of the bands competition. This is to take the place of The Triwizard Tournament, which has been decided against due to its brutal history and Hogwarts' track record of accidentally getting its students killed.

There will be an audition, and the bands will be narrowed down to just four: one from each house.

The semi finals will knock out two more bands after they each perform one song they've chosen.

The Grand Final will take place on a special stage built up in the Quidditch pitch, and the two remaining bands will each play a three song set in a bid to win the competition.

The prize? The winning band will get the opportunity to go on tour with The Weird Sisters as their support act.

Let the battle begin, and may the odds be ever in your favour...

☆☆☆

I am so excited about this I can't even just eek! Oh yeah I was gonna do extra info wasn't I, here we go:

-The bands will contain three OCs each so I can keep track. This means in total 12 will be accepted.

-I think we'll have a couple of canon characters in the bands too, because that might be fun.

-Lee Jordan will be hosting (Luna may join him if she's not in the Ravenclaw band).

-This is an au where The Triwizard Tournament didn't happen and Remus Lupin stayed on to teach DADA so no fake Moody trying to kill Harry.

-The songs played by the bands will be real life songs you or I will choose. I have also made the executive decision to fuck timelines and say you can have any music you want even if it didn't exist in 1994.

-If you've written a song you think might work then that's incredible and please pm me the lyrics!

-Please make sure there are a couple of male OCs in there! I mean a girl power battle would be awesome, but.. there is no but a girl power battle would be awesome.

-Even if your OC doesn't get chosen for the main plot, they may make a cameo appearance later on😉

☆☆☆

Tags
Feel free to tag anyone who would want to do this!
DTsabrina 1-800-DEV0RA 1-800-ITS-ON-US -0HCAPTAIN CedricsTrueLove -DRACOSLIPS TheGirlyFandomGirl crunchy_biscuit_base mcflyvideos infantwomanro msmariareynolds   beepbeepfuckers TesserPhantom fandomqueenn3 -BABIEJESS 7090gaby -Creepy_Cookie- -LIGHTSUP -grxyblanqett avvkwardz cursebrekker