(CHAPTER (1): Patreon-Exclusive Story)

I met Lucas when I was eight, shoveled straight into him in a whirl of limbs at recess. It'd knocked him straight into the melting snow by the soccer goal net, soaking him from his tennis shoes to the tips of his ears. He'd been pissed, rightfully so, and it was the first time I'd ever been beaten up.

He was taller than me, tougher, and with a light in his eyes that said he could do anything — be anything that he wanted to be. I'd instantly taken a liking to him, even when he pulled my shirt over my head and pushed me into the puddle that contained more ice than water, pelting me with his glove covered fists.

I asked him if he had super powers, I remember saying it — coughing out a bit of blood that trickled from my nose. He'd snarled at me, given me the worst sort of look that a child could give, and I'd thought — aha, he does.

As I laid in my bed for three days after, I thought of how I'd like to be as tough as him. I told Mamá how cool it was that his reflexes were so fast already, and I even told her that I thought he was going to grow up to be a superhero.

"I wonder what kind of other super powers he has," I wondered aloud, blinked up at her from the sheets as she cleaned my face, "His eyes are scary, I bet he shoots lasers from them."

Mamá  hadn't agreed.   She'd called him a blossoming brute and thrown out my oxford shoes — replaced my broken glasses with a sigh, "He's worse than your father," she chided, "stay away from wicked boys like that, Milan, they're trouble waiting to happen."

It was the one time that I didn't listen to my mother.

(author's note: Milo is a nickname for the main character. His full name is Milan Minett. Believe it or not, Lucas is not the love interest.)

Hey guys, thanks for taking a peek!

Did you like the characters from Black Velvet's gang, The Huxley Ghoules? Well, this story has been in production for quite some time and combined with the characters from The Huxley Ghoules, finally has a stable plot. I've rewritten it to allow all of the characters to move further than they originally could. Please read carefully for the changes.

This is a romance between two male characters and centers on their growth and development so be aware of that. I would suggest just exiting out of this story if that isn't your cup of tea. Also, warnings for language, violence, and strong sexuality in later chapters.

Thanks everyone!

This is a preview of another one of my patreon-exclusive stories, which you can find here: www.patreon.com/mythmouth. Or on my page under my links. @mythmouth

There are sixty + chapters available on Patreon so far. (As of December 2021) This and nine other stories update regularly.