Prologue

"Yah! Yoon Jinah!" The said girl heard a faint scream from afar, she turned around to find her friend, running over to her, she stood there waiting for her. The girl reached her with a smile. "Did you hear? Lee Minho is coming back to school!" She said, Jinah looked at her confused and her friend rolled her eyes. "Lee Minho, part of the friend group Stray Kids? Dance department?" She said, Jinah shook her head, not knowing the guy. "You're a lost cause."

"Any other news Hana?" Jinah asked and her friend shook her head. "Nope!" She said as they turned into the school. "Oh, there he is!" Hana said, pointing at a small crowd forming around a guy. Jinah didn't really care to check on him but Hana was always oddly invested with Stray Kids, so they were walking towards the crowd to look at him. Once Hana got her glance they both walked towards their class. "Isn't he hot?"

Jinah looked at her friend and shrugged. "He's pretty cute, yeah." She said and Hana's eyes widened. "Yah! He isn't cute he's handsome!" Jinah chuckled. "He has cute cat like features. But I guess you can say he's handsome." The girl said and nodded, thinking back to the boy's looks. Hana shook her head. "Lost cause I tell you, lost cause." Jinah hit her on the arm and Hana rubbed the place. "Meanie."