𝖔. the prince of heaven comes to the human world

a young boy with dark brown locks and golden eyes peered at the green trees and the blue skies. the sun was awfully bright even if it was midday. he looked at the creek where the crystal clear water flowed elegantly. he waved as he smiled widely at the little koi fishes that swam along the current flow. the fishes, as if they recognized them, jumped out of the water and created a little splash.

"so this is what the human world look like..."

his name is cassian. a daring yet cheerful little boy who enjoyed exploring the unknown. he is known to be quite the troublemaker despite his cute face.

"young master!"

a tall handsome man with long blue hair and sapphire eyes appeared from the sea of green trees. he placed his hands on his knees as he gasped for air.

"we need to return to the sun palace at once!" the blue-haired man said urgently. "if your mother finds out you wondered to the mortal world under my watch, she'll cut off my salary for 500,000 years!"

that man is soren, the bodyguard of cassian and the righthand man to the heavenly empress. he is a good-looking fellow with a brave heart. soren has been entrusted to look after cassian no matter where he is. he thought that it would be an easy task but ever since cassian started walking, he has been disappearing and making soren run around in circles.

"i don't understand why my mom won't let me visit." cassian says, staring at the blue butterflies. "the mortal world is so beautiful."

"young master, your mother has her reasons. i am sure it is a way to protect you." soren says. "if you really want to stay for a while, i can think of something."

"you'd really do that soren?" cassian exclaims as his golden eyes glittered.

"if it is for the young master, of course!" soren smiles.

goodbye, salary. he thought as he cried internally.

"do you know where we are atleast?" cassian asked.

"it's just a small forest near a school here." soren explains. "the man who runs the school is a long time friend of your mother. he will surely let us stay for a while!"

soren take cassian's small hand.

"the human world does not know that magic exists nor understand it." soren tells cassian. "you must not use any of your powers, got that?"

cassian nods vigorously. "i promise!"

soren smiles peacefully. "okay then. it looks like we need to-"

in an instant, they were teleported into a unfamiliar room. soren looks suspiciously over at cassian who looked the other way while whistling.

"oh my! is that who i think it is?"

a fairly tall man with ash blonde hair and hazel eyes wearing glasses approaches soren and cassian

"kaien sama." soren bowed.