Concept and Important Names/Terms

Overarching Concept:

The usually peaceful worlds of Primp, Suzuran, and whatever Arle's world is called (I'm considering something along the lines of "Magician's Land" or simply "Madou") have all been suddenly attacked by an invisible foe: an infection or jinx of sorts that drives people mad. It spreads fast, and the afflicted become violent. The worlds collectively comes up with a name for it: the Phantom Hex. In three separate stories, Ringo, Amitie, and Arle all investigate the curse... While dealing with some of their own problems as well.

Concept for Ringo's story:

Ringo notices the people of Suzuran being infected and goes to investigate, hoping that she could find the origin of the Phantom Hex and possibly be recognized for her research. With the help of Maguro and Risukuma, she goes on a quest to put an end to it's terror! Includes the four Puyo Puyo 7 characters, alongside some Fever and Quest characters. Minimal Madou influence.

Concept for Amitie's story:

As an excuse to search for an origin for the Hex, Accord accidentally "loses" her flying cane again. With a prize promised to whoever can find it, their class and many others jump at the thought of being the first to find it. Amitie is no exception, enlisting the help of Sig and Lemres to find the cane and maybe solve the mystery while they're at it! But they better be careful, because Amitie's ever-jealous rival Raffina has formed a team of her own in hopes of doing it first. Lots of Fever characters, with a couple of 7 and Classic characters thrown in the mix. Some Madou influence.

Concept for Arle's story:

On a nice summer day, Arle's afternoon walk is interrupted by none other than Satan himself, who has never been more scared in his life! He tells Arle that Rulue's been taken by the hex and usurped the throne of Puyo Hell, which is almost definitely bad news. Reluctantly agreeing to help, Arle enlists the help of her bitter rivals Draco and Schezo to give Rulue what for. Lots of Classic era characters, with some Fever, 7, and Chronicle ones too. Good amount of Madou influence.

Concept for Final Story:

When none of the heroes find the cause, they turn to each other for help. And just in time too, since Ex has been taken by the hex and fused the three worlds together via space-time magic or whatever! With the help of the crew of the Starship Tetra, Arle, Ringo, and Amitie team up to free Ex and finally bring an end to the Phantom Hex. But the deeper they delve, the more they find, deep, dark secrets from a long-forgotten world...
Characters from Classic, Fever, 7, Tetris, Quest, and Chronicle all meet together. Very heavy Madou influence.

Important Characters/Terms:

Arle Nadja: A tomboyish adventurer with a love of curry and her friend, Carbuncle. She comes off as sassy and impolite, but can be a very good friend.

Amitie: A happy-go-lucky magic student from Primp Town. While not the most skilled with magic, her potential is as boundless as her energetic demeanor.

Ringo Andou: An intelligent student living in Suzuran. She's very logical and level-headed, going as far is despising things like ghosts how how illogical they are.

Draco Centauros: A hot-headed half-dragon who makes up for her lack of brains with her high confidence and good looks. Considers herself Arle's rival.

Schezo Wegey: A blunt and serious wizard of old age and young body. Loud and dramatic, but careless with his words. Often mistaken for a pervert. Wants to steal Arle's magic power.

Sig: A quiet half-demon boy who is absolutely fascinated by bugs. While he outwardly seems to lack emotions or an attention span, he is deceptively caring, and often hangs out with his friend Amitie.

Lemres: A confident and famous magician from Primp Town. He has a love for sweets, and his strange demeanor seems to attract more people than it repels. Schezo once again gets the short end of the stick...

Maguro: A cocky fishmonger's son, and Ringo's best friend since childhood. Always looking for something new and exciting to do, he spends a lot of his time playing with his kendama or video games.

Risukuma: A strange half-bear, half-squirrel being. Potentially just a guy in a costume. Potentially not just a guy in a costume. Loves science and romance.

Raffina: Amitie's bitter rival, who's jealous of her magic ability. She's often rude and uncaring, but there are ways to get under the hard exterior...

Klug: A young scholar with a desire to become a dark magician. Relucantly recruited to Raffina's team, Klug is often overconfident and a bit of a know-it-all. He carries about a book that seems to hold a demon inside...

Feli: A young girl with a creepy demeanor and an interest in the occult. Practices dark magic, voodoo magic, and divination. Looks up to Lemres and often sees Klug as an obstacle between her and him. Cares for a demonic dog named Baldanders.

Tee: The captain of the Starship Tetra. Brave and a bit reckless, but still caring. He has to deal with a whole gang's worth of troublemakers...

Ecolo: A strange, blob-like creature from another dimension. He loves playing pranks and has the personality of a trickster. Especially loves playing pranks on Ringo. Could possibly be the origin of the Phantom Hex(?).

Ms. Accord and Popoi: A teacher-and-cat duo, the pride of Primp Magic Academy. With a gentle voice and calm behavior, contrasted by Popoi's more brash behavior, Accord teaches the kiddos at the Academy with a smile on her face. Though, something darker hides behind the smile...

Rulue: A woman who sees herself as Arle's rival. Absolutely taken with Satan, she sees her as a roadblock. However, since being possessed by the hex, she's seemed a lot more sinister...

Satan: A fallen angel, and the recently dethroned dark prince of Puyo Hell. A hopeless romantic with a confident persona, he's a bit of a baby. He enjoys tropical vacations and buying Carbuncle merchandise.

Ex: The lonely guardian of space and time. He lives at the edge of the universe and has a single daughter. While usually nice person, beyond the sadness, he's recently taken on a whole new personality upon being inflicted with the hex.

Lilith: A supposed hero. It's name Arle hears from many hexed people across her adventures. No book has her name in it... Who is she?

"Birth Mother" or "Creator": Also mentioned by some of the hexed. No record of either exist.

Phantom Hex: A strange aliment that has a variety of affects on people. The lowest form of it takes control of the body and makes it violent, while keeping the mind intact. The medium form takes control of the body and simply drives them crazy. The strongest form seems to turn them into a different person entirely, and they speak of things that seemingly don't exist.

Spells: Magic. Can be used to attack, inflict status effects, or buff/debuff.

Fever: A heightened state of magic power. Allows attacks to chain quickly. Variants include Arle's Diacute charge and Ringo's Transformations.

Cake: A word to never say around Lemres.