Who are you?

(Your POV)

You sighed as you felt a tear fall down your cheek. It was the anniversary of the day your friend, Ben was drowned by his father. Ben's dad loved Ben but that day he was mad for no reason. He is in prison now though. Oh Ben, you though, Why did you go? He was your only friend and the only friend you needed. You heaved a sigh full of pain and regret. That night he called you he sounded distressed. He said,

" Y/N c-could you please come over. It's my dad. Again. Please?"

It was around 11 so you told him tomorrow. Those were your last words to him and those words broke your heart to know that you rejected him. Oh Ben, you thought, if only you were here. You went to his house the next day after you found out. You grabbed his favorite game, THE LEGENDS OF ZELDA, MAJORA'S MASK. You have played it on and off for the past month trying to beat the game for Ben.

" Y/N you brat. I told you to make dinner tonight," your "Mom" yelled.

"FINE ," you yelled back.

Your 'Mom" expected to make you to make dinner for her and her dates. And if you didn't well it got pretty messy. Tonight she must have brought a guy with kids because there were no death threats. The man BROUGHT his kids. Your mom looked pretty ticked off.

"Oh I am sooo sorry dearest mother," you sarcastically gushed.

Your mom growled but sighed. " Y/N this is my friend" your mom said.

" So you got a friend ? Congrats mom". Your mom's face flushed red with anger. She took a deep breathe and turned to the man.

"Dear what do you want for dinner?" your mom said. He shrugged and turned his attention to his kids. A little girl about 8 with brown hair and green eyes. And a boy about your with blonde hair blue eyes and a spray of freckles across his nose. But the most disturbing thing about the boy was that he looked just like Ben. Like a replica. "Um what's your name?" you asked the boy

"Ben,"He said his eyes flickering in a odd way. Like wanting to show you something but being held back. You gasped in shock and fell into a chair and onto the ground. No,no,no it wasen't possible this isn't your Ben he has to be someone else. That man wasen't Ben's dad not even close. The Ben replica grabbed your hand and pulled you up and onto your feet.

"Thanks," you mutter turning away and heading off to make some pasta. After dinner your mom insisted you show the little girl, Sally and Ben your room. You grumbled but finally said yes. Sally loved your collection of dolls that you had been doing for years and Ben seemed very interested in your games. You walked over to been and picked up the MAJORA'S MASK cartridge.

" My friend Ben gave me this,"You said to Ben. "He looked just like you it's kinda scary how much you guys look a like. Ben eyes flicked again like a glitched computer.

"Hm how....weird." Ben said eying the game like he would like to set it on fire than play it. After 2 hours Ben,Sally and their dad left. You went to bed tired from playing tag with Sally for 1 hour. It was around 12 when you woke up to a humming noise coming from your TV. You ignored it which was a HUGE mistake. You fell asleep but awoke because you felt someone watching you. You opened your eyes and found yourself face to face with a guy that looked like link from the legends of Zelda but with black eyes and red pupils and blood dripping from his eyes. You did the natural thing. You screamed.