Seduction Cannot Wait

Poppp... I heard her pop a bottle of wine in the kitchen. I'd just slipped into some pajamas: silk black shorts that barely cover me, and a loose fitting cropped t-shirt. Turning the corner I see her still in her work clothes. A satin top that buttons up the back, she needed help getting in and out of it every time she wore it, but it was still one of her favorites. A high waisted pencil skirt that perfectly hugs her hips that are slightly wider than her waist. The skirt falls just above her knees and brings attention to her strong but still feminine calves. And the poor thing is still wearing those black heels that wrap up her outfit.

I came up behind her and put a hand on her hip and reached around to steal a sip of her wine. I could feel how tense she was just by standing behind her. "I'd like to have a full glass of wine after work you know..." her voice sounded just as overworked as her body felt. Pulling her hips against me and pushing her long, brown, curled hair over her shoulder I whispered between gentle neck kisses, "Well darling, you just have to pour some more. So top off your glass and let's get you out of those shoes." Leaving her with a gentle kiss and soft bite on her shoulder, I headed back to the bedroom.

I knew she was watching me head down the hall so I swayed my hips a little extra for her. When she finally made it to the bedroom with a full glass of wine, she stepped in front of the mirror to start undressing herself. Before she could try getting out of her top, my hands were already undoing her buttons. With every loosened button, I gently traced her spine and watched her breathing slow down as she tried to control her growing desire. While she pulled out of her top, I gently caressed her thighs and slid my hands down to her calves and helped her step out of her heels. Losing about 4 inches, we were just about the same height again. I unzipped her skirt and while she shimmied out of it, I moved her glass of wine to the bedside table.

"Now there you go taking my wine again," she sounded tired and a bit whinny. But I love seeing her pout if I was honest. Her lace bra and underwear just added to how gorgeous she was standing there. With a sly smirk I took another sip, "come get a taste then." She tried to hide a smile as she took slow, seductive strides towards the bed where I was now laying.

She crawled her way on top of me and placed her lips against mine. Only our lips touched. But I could feel the growing warmth radiating off of her body. She was now as hungry for me as I was for her. She pulled my lip gently between her teeth and made me lose my breath. When she released it, I pulled away and held her face close to mine. With a tease her tongue flicked over my lips, "You taste of wine, and I want more." I was losing my control in this situation and I had to regain it. I pulled her in and kissed her again, only this time I let my tongue dance with hers. While she was distracted by our intertwining tongues, I rolled out from under her and she stumbled onto her stomach.

"You seem stressed my dear," I stated softly while rubbing the back of her legs. I'd repositioned myself to be standing at the edge of the bed where her feet hungover. I pulled her ankles towards me and she knew to stand at the end of the bed. I kissed gently down her back and undid her bra so it could slide off. Then gently pushed her down so she was bent over the end of the bed. I grabbed her firm ass and gently she let out a moan. I pulled the lace panties down past her hips and watched it fall to the floor.

Kneeling behind her, I used my knees to spread her feet apart. I kissed her thighs right below her ass and she arched her hips upward with a soft gasp. Her pussy was getting wet and her breathing was getting heavy. In one slow stroke, my tongue tasted the length of her slit. We wanted each other and I could feel the fire burning inside her. While her body was exhausted from the work day, her mind was racing with a growing euphoric lust. She wiggled a little bit wanting more and whimpered when I gave her one more gentle lick.

"Now darling, I don't want to make you too tired. I know we have that dinner tonight," I explained as I rubbed and massaged her legs. We'd made dinner plans with some friends, and we weren't the type to cancel. She rolled over onto her back and used her legs to pull me on top of her. Ripping my shirt off, her stare met mine. "You cannot start something and not finish it," she said almost frantically as she pulled me closer and kissed my neck, "That wouldn't be very polite."

Taking her statement as encouragement to continue, I did just that. I kissed her neck and down to her breasts. Licking each nipple until it was hard and sensitive, she started to melt under me. My hands traced her hip bones and circled around her hot opening. She spread her legs and started grinding her hips against my hand as she ached for more. She begged for me to give her more as she scratched my back. Satisfied with her begging need, my finger circled her clit and she lost her breath. She became more and more wet as she squirmed under me.

When I finally slid a finger inside of her she let out a loud moan. She grabbed my neck and pulled me down against her. The heat of her body against mine made me long for her hands all over. She pulled me in and kissed me. There was a wild desperation in her lips. She couldn't get enough no matter how hard she tried. I curled my fingers inside of her and she lost her breath again. Breathing hard, her thrusts matched her breaths. With her legs around my waist, I just kept going while she frantically kissed me and grabbed me anywhere she could.

She let out a moan and her juices began dripping down. She tried to catch her breath as her body rode out her orgasm. She moved her hands to the bed and pulled at the sheets as her body became tense. She began to shake and her back arched and her moans grew louder, almost like screams. Then the shaking subsided and she tried to catch her breath. My hand was soaked with her cum and I licked my fingers to get a taste while my other hand rubbed her legs as they trembled. Her body relaxed and she tried catching her breath. But not before I could kiss her and practically shove my cum covered tongue down her throat.

She tried to pull me on top of her but her trembling muscles didn't have the strength against me. With a gentle kiss, I explained that I needed to get ready for our dinner and that she should probably do the same. And then I left her there naked and still slightly out of breath to go shower before dinner.

...

We sat at a corner table and chose to sit together across from our friends. Two girls we went to school with. I wore a short dress that hugged my upper body then was loose around my hips. She wore a jumpsuit with her favorite heels. How she could wear heels all day long was beyond me. Her hair was curled and in a loose pony. Mine was just straight and down. We enjoyed some appetizers and a few drinks. "I'll be right back," I excused myself as I left to use the restroom.

When I came back my silk thong was bunched up in my hands. Out of sight of our friends, I placed the thong onto her lap. Once she realized what it was, she quickly grabbed it worried someone might see. The thought of someone seeing my thong in her hands was exciting enough to make me wet. She shoved it deep in her purse and I could see how hot and bothered she became knowing I had nothing covering my pussy. Our dinner continued and the drinks kept coming. I decided not to drink after two margaritas so my darling devil could enjoy the start of her weekend. As she became more tipsy, she became more handsy. She loosened up and would randomly kiss me and play with my hair and move close to me.

An ache started to build up in me longing for her touch. When our friends ordered their next round of drinks, I felt her hand rubbing my thigh. Just on the top, just a tease. I sat there trying not to show my need for her. I not so patiently waited to see if her hand was going to venture higher. She shifted her fingers to my inner thigh and she pulled my legs apart slightly. The ache started growing again as I shifted my hips to try to give her easier access and encourage her motions. She took a drink with her other hand. Then she looked at me and I knew my eyes said it all. She gently teased my clit and I grabbed her leg as I tried very hard not to let out a sound.

She calmly started a conversation to keep our friends distracted as I tried to maintain composure. She teased circles around my clit and I had to try desperately to stay quiet and not let my face show what was happening. Just when I thought I was about to lose it she stopped. Her fingers left my clit and I took a deep breath. She used the same hand she was teasing me with to grab a single chip. I watched her eat the chip knowing that wasn't the intention. After she ate the chip she licked her fingers. To everyone else, she was licking the salt off, but I knew she was tasting my pussy. Watching her lick and suck her fingers made me hot. I held her thigh and we continued to share a kiss here and there.

"Dessert anyone?" Our waiter was standing over our table offering our table a dessert menu. Then I felt her warm breath against my neck as she whispered in my ear, "I have a better dessert plan at home, and I want to eat it all night," and then her tongue flicked over my neck. I could not wait for dinner to be over...