PROLOUGE

Base 18, one of the Bases located in Myriad City. One of the branches of Nephilim Assemblage, an organization that works under the government, founded to eliminate the Myishis with special military soldiers and equipments. And those millitary men were called Defenders.

And if you're wondering what a Myishi is, well, we can't really tell. Some says that it is like a killing machine and monster eating human organs. On the other side, a human that became a subject from a failed expirement.

In summary, they're humans, well if they're still humans, that doesn't need to exist--a forbidden existence in this world.

18th Base, North. 9:00 PM.

"Hindi ka dapat natutulog habang nagbabantay, Akhin." Inilapag ng lalaki ang isang tasa ng kape sa gilid ng monitor kung saan nakabantay ang lalaking nagngangalang Akhin.

''Nababaliw ka na naman, Arthur. Hindi ako natutulog. Gising na gising ang diwa ko." Natatawang sagot nito at kunwari ay nag inat ng katawan.

"Kakagising mo lang, 'wag mo 'kong lokohin. Kabisado kita."

"Masyado kang kabado. Wala namang aatake na Myishi dito. Ilang buwan na silang nanahimik."

"Mabuti nang nag-iingat."

The two converse with each other, not even noticing a hundred of red dots showing in the screen, approaching the center of the base they're in.

ON THE OTHER SIDE. Time Check: 9:29 PM

"This is Captain Mcrad from Base 18. We are under attack.  I repeat, we are under attack! We need some reinforce--"

The man wasn't able to finish his sentence when he felt his stomach twitch. His eyes grew wide when he saw that a golden sword pierced inside his body, blood dripping in the tiles. The soldier shouted as the sword holder twists the sword. Hindi niya man nakita ang mukha nito, alam niya sa na delikado ang taong 'yun.

Hinugot ng estranghero ang espada at hinayaan na mahulog ang katawan ng lalaki sa sahig.

"This place smells like heaven. Don't you think?"

"You just love playing, don't you, Ceol?" A man in black cloak asked back. Amusement is evident in his eyes.

"Ah, how boring. It only took me a few minutes to clean this whole place.'' Ceol faces the man in black again, "Say, am I getting faster or this base lacks defenders?"

'The members of our group are suppose to kill together with you but you did the killing and make them clean your bloody mess instead. What a headache.' He thought and answered, "Both."

With blood dripping in the sword, Ceol; the mysterious person who eliminated a whole base alone in just a few minutes, walk past the dead bodies, picking up the earpiece that the Captain of 18th Base fell, she then said, "You're next."