Chapter 1

Sunlight shined through the large look out windows of the penthouse apartment shining right into Deku’s face. He stirred a little those emerald green eyes slowly opening with a groan as he rolled onto his back to try and see the man next to him but surprisingly there was no person just a note left on the pillow, The greenette picked it up and read over it:

“Izuku, Thank you for the fun night I really enjoyed having your company if you know what I mean ;) Help yourself to some breakfast your money is on the counter -C” 

Izuku sighed “Figures” he said, crumpling the note up and tossing it onto the now empty side of the bed. He stood up and started to gather his clothes together slipping on his green t-shirt and pants. Last night Izuku had a usual client who goes by the name of Cameron Chasewell. The man wanted a typical evening on the town but Izuku knew better he really wanted to just get him into bed. So he was offered a large sum of cash along with a few drinks and that was all it took.

The pretty boy got dressed and walked out to the living room and kitchen where he saw his money on the counter “Perusal. Can't wait to get me into bed and can't wait to leave” he said with a small roll of his eyes, a chuckle escaping him. He walked over taking the money and shoving it into his pants pocket before going to the fridge and looking inside. He settled on a glass of orange juice and a granola bar as he wasn't too hungry.

Once Deku collected his money he locked Cameron’s door and left the penthouse walking to the elevator where he pushed the down button waiting quietly. While he waited he took his phone out and checked his messages surprisingly for a man who practically had sex with people for a living he wanted to actually find love but most of the people he saw on the dating app he had was just after him for a night of fun. He sighed and put his phone away once he heard the ding of the elevator doors. 

He stood inside and watched the small numbers light as he went down each level before getting to one where he walked out “Another late night?” a voice called making Izuku  look over his shoulder to see a brunette girl sitting at the desk. She had violet eyes that paired perfectly with her tan skin. Her name was Gwen and she ran the desk of the apartment complex so her and Deku got to know each other pretty well, Izuku laughed “Ya sadly” he said walking over to the desk. Gwen scoffed “Disgusting, I saw him leave early this morning without you so I figured you would come down sooner or later.” She said. Izuku's fingers rested on the counter a little as he only chuckled under his breath “ya that's per usual tho. I'm used to it” he said. 

“How much?” She asked and Izuku sighed looking down to his hands before answering “300.” He said with a small smile but Gwen only rolled her eyes “He shouldn't be paying you so low.” She said bringing a light blush to Izuku's cheeks as it was nice to know someone thought the same as he did  “Aw well im just so used to it i dont complain. Its better then nothing” he said before gently pushing himself away from the counter and stepping away. Gwen shook her head and waved him out wishing him a good day. 

Izuku walked back to his apartment taking his keys out as he walked up the steps to the second floor where he walked down to a door with small numbers on it that read 134. He put the key in and turned it, unlocking the door and stepping inside “AH JESUS!” he yelled in shock to see Mina sitting on his couch. “Nice to see you too sweetheart~” She said a small smirk resting on her pink lips, Izuku put a hand on his chest “I wasn't expecting you to be here, you said you had a job” He said closing his door and tossing the keys onto the small table on the opposite side of the door.

When he turned around he saw her sitting with a card in between her fingers it was white with grey letters “What's that?” he asked curiously “Another /small/ little job for you.” She said, Izuku walked over and took the card, it was only then did his heart stop for a moment reading the name. Katsuki Bakugou. Bakugou was the richest man in the city and he could end someone's whole career with just the snap of his fingers “T-This man-” He stopped nervous already “This man is really important!” Izuku said; Mina smiled and continued, “Mhm that's right he is and he wants you to meet him. Tonight-” She said with a playful tone “Isn't that great?! You're probably going to make a bunch off of this one Midoriya!”. She finished in that playful tone.