A Lost Black Angel..?

"Where's Scarlet?" inquired the old man, who was wearing glasses and carrying the papers to his assistant

"Excuse me, Sir?"

The old man inquired once more, "Where is Scarlet?"

"As far as I know, Scarlet went somewhere, but I have no idea where she is, Sir, please accept my apologies." When he thought about what Scarlet was doing, his assistant responded while the old man just sighed.

"How many more girls do you need to finish your day, Scarlet?"

The two of them turned around when the old man's workroom door opened to see who had entered. Scarlet: Her hair was dirty, something about her clothes was unbuttoned, she was clearly still dizzy, she had a wild smile on her mouth, she didn't stand up straight, and there was still saliva on her lips like a kid drooling.

"Scarlet, I'm afraid this isn't the best place for someone like you. Your time limit has been reached."

Scarlet snorted and looked at the old man "Old man, I'm just having a good time! When I was still alive, I wasn't happy, and then you forbade me from being happy?!"

"Then this isn't the place to have a good time. The number of sins you've committed here is unacceptable, which is why you've come here to make amends for all you've done wrong previously."

"Why am I always the one who does anything wrong when I haven't done something wrong before?! Suicide is a serious issue. We do so because we no longer want to live in such a dangerous environment where anything goes wrong! When you're doing the decent thing, they look down on you! What am I going to do with that now?"

"You can thank them for allowing you to come here."

"THEN THANK YOU, I REALLY APPRECIATE IT! Is that fine now?!"

"Can you please lower your voice, Ms. Scarlet?"

"Shut the fuck up, you respectable and attractive scumbag! You should not be working here, but rather in a call center!"

The assistant whispered, "Add to cursed words list."

"I'm sorry to tell you this, Scarlet, but your limit here is just too high, and you must be removed." When Scarlet looked at a stack of papers, it was all her fault, the sins she had committed in the field, the old man stood up in his chair and handed them to her.

"This isn't new to me," Scarlet said with a chuckle.

"Yes, even the location where you go isn't brand new."

"Do you know where I'm headed, old man?"

"You will return to your old home in order to atone for your past and current sins."

<Earlier>

Scarlet turned her attention to the woman holding the boxes as she walked; her skirt was too short for her to walk properly. Before approaching the woman, Scarlet lifted her brows.