Prologue

[You transfered to Karasuno after Inter High.]

Staring at the front gate of Karasuno High School, a certain (h/c) haired girl standing  and watching as the few students go in. She was debating with herself whether to go in already or to discover the campus more.

Many of the students look at her first before going inside. Who would not look at a 178cm girl with (h/l) (h/c) hair, (e/c) eyes and with such a beautiful face. Most of them wondered if she was a model or a pageant queen because of her height and pretty face. After a moment, she decided to enter the school and started searching for the faculty room.

As she walked in the hallway, many of the students would catch a glimpse on her or watch as she pass by. She didn't notice the stares because she was searching for the faculty room.

When she finally found it, she knocked on the door before entering inside with a manner, of course: greeting the teachers and bowing. When she saw her homeroom teacher, she went to her and told the sensei about being a transferee.

"Oh so you're the transferee. Nice meeting you, I'm Sakimori Aya, your homeroom teacher as well as your Science teacher." She said while smiling at you genuinely. You return the action and then bowed at her.

=====================

"I'm (Y/n), please take care of me." The (h/c) hair girl said as she bowed at her classmates. When she looked at them, they stared at her confusingly. "I'd rather not say my last name because it will just annoy me of the attention. So just call me by my first name. I don't mind." She said.

"Okay, (Y/n)-san. You can seat at the empty chair near the window in the back row." The teacher said and the girl just nodded and sat at her assigned seat then teacher proceeded with the class.

==================

Instead of going home, the (h/c) hair girl transferee decided to explore the school. When she arrive at a vending machine, she decided to get a drink for herself. She was glad that they have her favorite drink, (f/d).

While drinking the beverage, she heard some shoes squeaking on the floor, ball bouncing, and some 'Nice receive', 'Left', 'Right' and such. Because of curiosity, she decided to follow the noise and she ended up in a gym.

She decided to open the gym door a little so she could see what is happening inside. She saw a white net and ball tossing to the other side. Then it hit her, it was the volleyball club. She decided to watch the boys volleyball team for awhile.

When they were done, she decided to head home but stopped when she heard a certain voice. His voice that she could not forget.

So she decided to enter the gym while he was talking — it may seem rude but this is how she and him treat each other.

The sound of an opening door stopped the coach from talking. When he saw you entered with a smirk on your face, his eyes went wide.

"(Y/n)?"

"I thought you said you will not going to coach this guys?" She said with a smirk and a hand on her pocket.

"W-Well..... Wait a minute, what are you doing here?! In Karasuno?!" He asked loudly.

She sighed. "You literally forgot that I transferred here because Grandpa said that (past school name) is so far away."