make it up

I begin to wake up, feeling at the spot next to me that was empty. He worked 5 days a week just to provide for him and I. He deserved the world and I couldn't give much, except being there when he got home. I check my phone.

wrld
i made it to work .
y/n
                                                       good! i love you

wrld loved "good! i love you"

He made sure to let me know he made it safely to work every day. He knows how important he is to me and how much I adore and love him.

I usually just stick around at home. Might run a few errands depending on the day or meet up with my friends. Nothing too much.

a few hours later

as i sit on the couch and watch tv, i hear keys jingle outside the front door.

i turn my head and the door opens revealing a tall, dark man, with grocery bags in his hands. "Hey" I say with a smile on my face. "Hey baby" he says, placing the bags on the island and walking towards the couch. He sits down next to me and gives me a quick yet intimate kiss.

he smelled so fucking good

"How was your day" I ask. I knew good and well I didn't give a damn about his day, what I really craved was his touch. We rarely ever got to be intimate or even bond over anything together because all he did was work.

"It was pretty good. Charles was a dick, as usual" he says, unbuttoning two buttons from his shirt.

His smooth chest started to show. I couldn't help but stare in awe.

He obviously caught me staring and placed his hand on my thigh.

"You thought I wasn't about to catch you lacking?" He asks in a jokingly manner. "Look I've just missed you so much and I feel like we don't get to spend as much ti-" He stopped me mid sentence and signaled for me to sit on his lap. I lift my left leg over and straddle him.

"I know baby. I know. It hurts me that I don't get to be here with you all the time. I know you're alone in this apartment all day. You don't think I know what you're going through?" He placed his hand on my lower back. "Let me make it up to you" He says.

My stomach begins to form butterflies. He made me feel a different type of happy and I loved it better when we were connected. I nod and start to unbutton the rest of his shirt slowly, he helps by removing it from his arms. I begin to attack at his neck and start twirling my tongue onto his neck, then jawline. He begins to push my waist back and forth with a grinding motion, and tugs at my tube top. "Take this off" He whispers in a low raspy voice.

His voice gave me chills. I stop what I'm doing and slide my shirt off and throw it on the ground, then getting up to take my pants off, leaving me in only my hot pink lace thong. I get on my knees and unbutton his pants, sliding them down. He puts his hand in his crotch, releasing his dick from his underwear.

I grasp it with my hands and start stroking it slowly. He quickly flinches at the touch. I smile. I slowly pull his dick forward my lips and slap it against my chin, with four slaps, making him groan. I then wrap my lips over it, swirling my tongue around. I slowly push deeper, making his dick reach the back of my throat then bobbing up and down. Spit starts to form all over his dick, on my chin, and his underwear.

I finally pop my head back up to grasp some air, but shortly after he puts both of his hands on the back of my head, pushing my head down, then back and forth. My eyes begin to water.

I start to gag and moan against his soft member. He finally pops my head back up. "Get on your back" He tells me. I stand up then lay on the couch, slouched over with my legs open. He gets on his knees and hovers over me. He slides my thong to the side and puts his thumb on my clit. I shiver and let out a small moan. He smirks. He wasted no time and attached his soft pink lips to my pussy. He spit on it and began licking me up and down. I was a moaning mess. He swirled his tongue all over me, leaving all my juices on his face, and I felt nothing but a state of euphoria.

I need to marry this man

he moved his lips away and put his finger in, twisting it. He had long, veiny fingers. All my juices on his finger. He added another finger, and slowly jerked back and forth in me. I began to get annoyed since all I really wanted was his dick. He obviously could tell I was getting upset because he stopped, stood up, and pulled his underwear down. I knew it was about to get real and I was nothing but excited. He positioned his dick in front of my pussy, with his hands on my waist, and moved me slowly toward him.

He moved my panties to the side and slowly started entering my vagina. I let out a gasp. I put my hand over my open mouth. His thrust were slow but swift. My walls were getting tighter the deeper he went. It felt so fucking good and all I could do was yell profanities. He began to smirk. The sound of our bodies hitting together was unbelievably beautiful. "Fuck y/n you're so fucking tight" He yells. Those words get me closer to my climax. He pulls out and flips me over, with us now in a doggy-style position.

He finally slid my panties off, then spread open my legs to get more access, then slowly ramming into me. I squeal at the feeling. My eyes start to water at the pleasure i was getting. The sound of my ass clapping on his skin was music to my ears. He leans forward to my ear. "Where do you want me to cum?" He whispers. "Cum in me" I say, while still getting pounded. He wasted no time. "Fuck!" He yells, throwing his head back. I finally reach my climax and my legs start to shake. I moan and throw my head back. He pulls out and we both collapse next to each other on the couch.