𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐘
"i'll only hurt you if you let me."

NATALYA BLAKE was a girl with many dreams and a great life ahead of her. She had somewhat of a normal life. As normal as being a witch could be. When she turned seven, her father died of an unknown illness. She moved from her home in Melbourne, Australia to Miami. Natalya placed a sort of shield over herself as she prepared for this new unexpected life. It became even more unexpected when she made an impromptu trip to Mystic Falls with her baby sister Aleena. Natalya's little brother, Lukus, has warned her of a sinister feeling he had but the girl refused to listen. And she should have listened because the next day, she fell into Klaus Mikaelson's web.

ELIJAH MIKAELSON had grown weary of his younger brother's antics. The constant trail of blood that followed Klaus wherever he went. No matter how much he tried to help his brother, Elijah always fell one step behind. He fell even further behind when he was called to New Orleans, the home he once ran from, and discovered something intriguing. A young witch had fallen pregnant with Klaus' child. Yet another sweet girl had fallen victim to his brother's wickedness. And yet again, Elijah had found himself head over heels in love with her. He had been taken by the way she refused to bow down to Klaus and her willingness to fight. To fight for her life.

IT FELT like the universe had finally chosen the perfect pair. Two souls that knew each other perfectly enough to make all of their troubles disappear. Despite the fact that Natalya was carrying his brother's child, Elijah wanted her for himself and Natalya wanted him to. If only Klaus would allow that to happen.

NATALYA & ELIJAH (NALIJAH)
THE SOULMATES THAT FOUGHT FOR LOVE

NATALYA & ELIJAH (NALIJAH)THE SOULMATES THAT FOUGHT FOR LOVE

━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━