Narcolepsy-Chapter 1

!TRIGGER WARNING!: Sleeping disorder

Hey! I'm Hinata Shoyo and I love Volleyball! I'm not gonna lie, I am a really happy and cheerful person, but I think that makes me special. I have many friends in my team like Nishinoya, Tanaka, Daichi, Suga and even tho Kageyama can be mean sometimes he is my friend too. My best friend is sadly not in my team, his name is Kenma and he plays at Nekoma. He seems lazy but I know he is an awesome player! I like how my life is right now! But since 2 months there were some changes that I didn't really like..

I always had more than enough energy and I always jumped around but after some time I began to feel really sleepy, even at daytime. I thought that maybe I just didn't sleep enough so I went to bed early.. It didn't help at all! Sometimes when I was at home I would randomly fall asleep during homework, I mean it was boring but so boring that I fell asleep? I had no control over it but I just thought it was just a coincidence.  I didn't tell anyone because I thought is was nothing to worry about, so I just went on with my life.

At one day I was going to meet with Kenma at the park after peactice so after we finished cleaning up I ran to the changing room. "Oi Hinata why are you in such a hurry? Goining somewhere?" I stoppend running to see who just asked me that question, it was Kageyama who was also walking to the changing room. "Oh Kageyama! Yeah! I'm going to the park to meet Kenma! Why do you wanna know?" I answerd. He looked at me with his pissed face, I didn't really understand why he's pissed but he just looked at me and said "Does there have to be a reason to ask? I just wanted to know boke!". I guess he is right? But still, why does he always call me boke! I bet he is jealous because I have more friends than he has. I ignored him and continued my way. I got dressed as fast as I could and then sudenly it happend. I was sleepy? But why? Just now I ran around with full energy! I felt weird ans realized that my leg muscles were slowly giving in. 

What in the world is happening? I can't control it! I was shaking as I heard Yamaguchi from behind me "Are ok hinata? You look like you're gonna faint?". Suddenly some energy came back but I was still trembeling. "Yeah I just started to feel really tired.. That was strange.. But it's better now!" I said to my friend. He looked a little worried but trusted me that it's nothing serious. Tsukishima looked at me from behind "Mabye the king over did it with him haha". Tsuki is so rude but before I could even say anything I looked at the time. Oh no! I have to speed up or I'll be late! I toke my stuff and ran to the dood "Sorry guys but I really have to go now! See you tomorrow!". And with these words I left the room and my team mates behind. I still feel a little tired and dizzy but I can't stop moving now or Kenma will have to wait!

It was so weird, I just didn't understand what was really happening with my body and brain.. Maybe I should talk to Kenma about it? I'm sure he knows what to do! He always does and that's one from many things I like about him.

Soom I arrived at the park and as imagined my best friend was already waiting with a phone in his hand. "Kenma! I'm here! Sorry you had to wait so long-"