CHAPTER ONE

Monaliza's POV♥

It was sunday today, and I woke up 11:39 in the morning. I'm still sleepy and tired because these past few weeks because I'm so busy with my school works, I don't even have enough sleep and I'm really stressed out.

I was going back to sleep when someone knock at the door.

"What the heck?" even though I'm lazy I immediately open the door and there I saw Monaline.

"what do you want?!" I coldly asked her.

"Wohhh, chill you're too rude" she pouted, she's really getting into my nerves 'ugh' but she's kinda cute though.

"(・'з'・)"

"What is it? I'm still tired don't you know that? So please don't disturb me, I haven't sleep long enough these past few weeks so please Monaline don't be importunate!" she was about to leave but she stopped for a minute, she face me and said.

"I'm sorry ate you can go back to sleep now, sorry for disturbing you, I'll go ahead then" she smiled sadly.

'Maybe I'm too harsh? aishhh'.

"(╯_╰)"

'Enhale' 'Exhale'

"Wait, I'm sorry I didn't mean it like that it's just that ate is tired, I'm just stress because of school works, sorry baby" I hug her and she hugged me back and it felt so good.

"(^ω^)"

"Sorry ate I didn't know, I just want to hangout and have some shopping with you because I really missed you" she was crying I knew it cause my shirt is getting wet aishh.

"Shh, it's okay baby. Please, stop crying let's hangout since I'm not sleepy anymore, go get some change I'll just take a shower" she nod and immediately got out at my room and inters her room.

"Silly girl" I chuckled.

'(*∩_∩*)′

I was taking a shower when suddenly Trip pop-up in my mind, and I suddenly felt sadness I really-really miss him its been two months I guess?

*FLASHBACK*

"Are you breaking up with me?" he asked me but I couldn't even look at him.

"Y--yes" I was shaking and I'm really are nervous right now.

"W---why?" I was shock when tears in his eyes are starting to fall. Shocks! seeing him crying broke me into pieces 'Ohh please NO'.

"A--am I not enough for you? What's wrong? Did I do something wrong? Is there any problem? Is something missing? Please tell me what's wrong I'll make it right just please stay with me!" I was stunned! I couldn't do it if he's like this.

"I--I---I already loved someone else. So, just please leave me alone!" I shouted at him and he seemed shock.

"W--W-What are you saying? Is this one of your pranks? This isn't funny anymore! Stop saying bullshits!" he shouted but he's still crying.

"This is not a prank Trip! I'm saying the truth, I don't love you anymore you're not good enough for me!" I shouted back at him.

"N--Not good enough for you? What the fuck?! I even work just to buy your needs! I did everything just to make you contented and stay and yet you're saying I'm not enough for you?! What do you want me to do then? Tell me!" he's really mad right now.

"Y-y---You don't have to do anything because I wouldn't allow you either, Trip just please accept the fact that I don't love you anymore!" I shouted at his face 'Gosh I'm being too harsh'.

"Really? Is that so? that's your reason? What a fucking bullshit Monaliza! You're breaking up with me because you're already inlove with someone else?" I looked away I couldn't even look at him right now.

"Y--Yes" anytime my tears will fall my chest are aching and it really hurts.

"Mo--Monaliza I'v-I've done everything for you even though your parents didn't like me, but I was fighting just for the both of us even though I'm tired of proving that I have no bad intentions towards you, I never gave up even though they'll always pushing me away, even though they're saying hurtful words, even though they're saying I'm not good enough for you, I tried everything to be good enough just for you! I never stop proving them cause you're always there for me to cheer me up, I never gave up even though they're against to our relationship because you're always there for me through ups and down and its just that I can't accept what your saying today you're not like that, is something wrong? Just please tell me!" he really knows me too well, this is kinda tough 'ugh'.

"N---N-No there's nothing wrong, it's just that I don't love you anymore end of discussion. I--I'm leaving bye trip" I was turning around to leave when suddenly he hug me, and yes he's hugging me at the back, tears are starting to fall in my face but I immediately wiped it out and I force to get out of his hugs because I couldn't take it anymore and I run as fast as I could.

"I'm sorry Trip I love you, goodbye♡" I whispered.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

I'm suddenly crying to the fact that I broke up with him with such a lie, I couldn't do anything about it its dad's decision not mine and I'm the one who's hurt the most.

"Fuck, it hurts like hell"

"〒_〒"

My thoughts suddenly disappear when someone knock at the door.

"Ate what takes you so long? I'm done changing, I'll wait for you downstairs, be quick" so demanding 'tsk'.

I finished the shower as fast as I could because my dearest baby sister is so not have a what so called patience tsk.

TO BE CONTINUED...