𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄

👼🏻🏹♡ | ALWAYS & FOREVER

* ࿐ ࿔*:・゚

·˚ · ·˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ·
act two ━━ TWELVE
. · 。゚୧ ⋆. ALWAYS AND FOREVER . ₊˚.༄
━━━ THE PAST COMES BACK
lets begin, shall we?

·˚ · ·˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ·

DEREK UNZIPPED THE BODY BAG THAT HELD JACKSON'S body he paused as Scott stopped him. He attempted to dig his claws into the teen's abdomen but Scott stopped him from doing so, "You said you knew how to save him."

"We're already past that." Derek stated looking at his missing girlfriend's brother. "W-What about—"

"Think about it, Scott! Gerard controls him now, he turned Jackson into his own personal guard dog now. He set all of this in motion so that Jackson could get even bigger and more powerful." Derek informed Scott, anger laced in his tone.

"No." Chris announced making Derek snap his head towards him. The Argent shook his head, "No, he wouldn't do that. If Jackson is a dog, he's turning rabid. My father wouldn't let a rabid dog live."

A voice spoke up making everyone turn their head towards the entrance where Gerard stood. "Of course not, anything that dangerous, that out of control, is better off dead."

Derek flicked out his claws he swung down his hand attempting to slash Jackson only for the kanima to imbedded his claws into Derek's abdomen. The alpha grunted look down as the blood poured out of his mouth. Jackson threw him across the room as the others prepared to fight.

"Well done to the last, Scott." Gerard smirked looking at the teen wolf. "Like the concern friend you are, you brought Jackson to Derek to save him. You just didn't realize that you were also bringing Derek to me."

A arrow flew past Scott before lodging itself into Isaac's upper shoulder. Scott's eyes shifted towards where the arrow had came from only to see Allison's going back into hiding behind the factory walls where Gerard stood.

"Allison?"

Just then Scott felt himself transform into his wolf features along with Isaac joining by his side, healing from the arrow. Derek landed not far from him, his canines bared with his glowing red eyes in view. The three of them kept their harsh glares towards the kanima that stood in front of them.