New book

Hey guys. Long time, no see.
Im just here to address that I made a new story which is called Secrets of the  Secrets of the Eye.

Im previous posts, I've mentioned that I have been working on a new story, and this is it.

This is for everyone who like the sci-fi/ Star Wars fanfic. Also a great story for Kylo Ren stans. But moral of the story, it's  about this girl who her name is Atlas Caelia, and she goes on this journey where she figures out where she belong in the galaxy. Whether it's on the light side among the Resistance, or the dark side with the First Order. And she has to choose whether she wants to stay with her adoptive mother, Leia. Or her inspiration and muse, Kylo Ren; who has exposed to her a different perspective of the galaxy around her.

I just want to give a quick note. Lately there has been a community that writes disgusting and inappropriate things about Adam Driver. And I just want to address that I am not apart of that community. I respect him, his wife, and his son. By writing those things, if Adam has ever come across these things, it would make him and his family incredibly uncomfortable. I can't imagine how toxic and disgusting it must seem to him to be reading these things written about him, which is why I 100% support him when he's not using social media. So the point of this is that I will not be writing things about him, just his character. And will make no sexual references towards him as a person, not character.

Now that the adult talk is out of the way, I really hope you have fun reading my fanfic. I will trying to post every week on Tuesday. So if you add my story to you library then it would give you a notification that I uploaded.

Im no professional, so if there is any English or grammatical errors and mistakes, I am incredibly sorry. But you can't blame me. I'm only 14. Anyways, please check out my other books and imagines. Thank you for the support 😊😊