𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

👼🏻🏹♡ | ALWAYS & FOREVER

* ࿐ ࿔*:・゚

·˚ · ·˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ·
act two ━━ THIRTEEN
. · 。゚୧ ⋆. ALWAYS AND FOREVER . ₊˚.༄
━━━ A RED DOOR
lets admit, this place needs some color.

·˚ · ·˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ·

      MONTHS HAD PAST SINCE THE RETURN OF LUNA and her daughter. Hope was officially a year old, she turned a couple months back. To say the least, her first birthday party was nothing at all to the small normal party Luna wanted for her. Rebekah and Klaus assured the mother the best first birthday for Hope which included an extravagant bouncy house which was mostly used by Scott and Stiles. They had the party at her mother's house since her and Derek's loft was claimed not fit for Klaus and Rebekah's idea.

Melissa was surprised when she found out about her daughter's supernatural state which Luna was surprised too when her mother knew about the supernatural. But she was more happy that her daughter had returned back home along with her grandchild which she immediately fell in love at the sight of her.

Everything felt as if it was back to normal but it wasn't, not when her and Derek found out about a pack of Alpha's arriving to Beacon Hills. The two of them including Isaac had been trying to find leads on them but came up with nothing. Isaac ended up missing as well which made Luna worried.

"Hope, come on. Work with me." Luna frowned attempting to put on Hope's new floral outfit her mother had gotten her but she refused. Hope shook her head before tugging at the clothes.

The brunette huffed looking her child with a deadpanned look, "If you put the onesie on, Uncle Stiles can come over."

Hope released a smile before handing her mother the onesie making Luna grin, placing the onesie on her making them both smile in accomplishment.

"Alright, baby girl. Let's go visit your aunt Rebekah." Luna stated picking up Hope and her favorite gray blanket with little bears Derek had given her.

Derek approaches the two placing a kiss on his daughter's head, "Goodbye, sweetie."

"I'll meet you downstairs." Luna said making Derek nod before kissing her lips and running out the loft.