➽Chapter 23

The whole night both Revati and Adhyan couldn't sleep and  unknowingly they both landed in the kitchen at the same time

I am sorry, I shouldn't have reacted like this! See I have no problem with you working. The only issue is once you start working, you'll overwork and not take care of yourself. I just don't want anything wrong to happen to you or the junior!” Adhyan spoke as soon as he saw Revati without waiting for her reply.

“Chill Adi, I understand! It was just my hormones kicking in at that time nothing else. I won't be doing anything till the baby is atleast one year old, don't worry. Anyways, even I am sorry!” Revati said in a tone without emotions.

No Ree, I have an idea! We can work in this together! Like the Chauhan industries can finance your foundation so I can help you and keep a check on whether you are taking proper care of yourself or not!”  Adhyan said after he realised the sadness in Revati's tone.

But why would you do so?”

“Well it has three benefits. One, your dream will be fulfilled. Two, I'll be assured that you are not over loading yourself with work and three, your project can aid the philanthropy department of the company. So ready to work as partners?” Adhyan forwarded his hand for a handshake.

“Are you syre?” Revati asked and Adhyan nodded with a smile due to which Revati smiled too.

Acha waise what are you doing in the kitchen?” Revati asked to which Adhyan just showed her a jug of water.

And you madam?” Adhyan asked and she pointed towards the refrigerator indicating the ice cream.

Adhyan smiled and gave her the cup of Bottle guard ice cream they had bought earlier.

I seriously don't understand how are you liking this weird flavour of ice cream and that too with chocolate sauce?” Adhyan gagged as he saw Revati adding extra chocolate sauce to the ice cream.

Its all because of your child!” Revati pouted and Adhyan laughed at her expressions

After enjoying their little time in kitchen they both went towards the extra guestroom to sleep together.

Due to us Sam and Mimi had to sleep in different rooms and here we are sleeping together. I feel bad for them.” Revati said but Adhyan comforted saying one night of sleeping separately won't make a difference, little did they know its not just one night of separation for Samay and Meher.

✦✧✦✧

The next morning everyone had gathered in the dining room expect Vritika.

Where is Vritika bahu?” Nalini asked her son with a mad face.

Nalini had accepted Vritika as her daughter in law only due to her donating blood to Supriya Chauhan and her Sushila Bhabhi had accepted her but in reality she still has a problem with the fact that she has a middle class daughter in law and not one from rich family like Sushila or Tripti.

Ma she is working on an important presentation! That's the reason I am here to take her breakfast to the room.” Dishank said.

Ha now madam will stay in room and give orders! She might be working but that doesn't mean she forgets that she is a daughter in law of the house and not daughter. She has some responsibilities which she needs to fulfil. Tell her to come down and help Meher.” Nalini blasted and Dishank sighed.

Chachi it's okay, let bhabhi complete her work. I don't need help. Her work might be important.” Meher tried to control the situation.

See, there is one my Mimi, who is doing the work of three and then there is your wife who doesn't want to move a glass of water.” Nalini continued her taunting.

Mom, the presentation is important. Even Dad knows how important it is! Also, till now so many times food was brought to the room while any of us male members was busy working but when I am taking for her, you have to make a mountain out of a mole. Ma please, understand!” Dishank said and left.

See, this witch has turned my son against me. Never in last twenty five years he has given me back answers but now see” Nalini told to no one in particular.

Nalini calm down and stop overreacting! I gave Vritika that project and its a pretty tricky one so she is busy and your son won't back answer you if you respect his wife  atleast.” Rajveer Chauhan tried to make his wife understand.

The rest of the breakfast went peacefully.

✦✧✦✧

The next one month passed in a jiffy with Revati busy with foundation work and her pregnancy while Vritika busy with her project. Erisha had also started working in the IT department of the company. Due to this the whole work of the house fell of Meher, who in the work forgot something extremely important about her own dream.

She did forget it but there was someone who fulfilled it on her behalf.

Mimi, I know this marriage has changed you otherwise you wouldn't have forgotten this date. Anyways I completed what you forgot. You are fulfilling my dream of becoming singer, atleast I can do this much in return. Don't worry girl just fifteen days more,then you wouldn't have to stay someone's housewife and forget your own existence.” Samay thought as he clicked on the send button.

Happy advance Birthday Mimi!” he thought.

✦✧✦✧

Are the divorce papers ready?” Meher asked the lawyer on phone.

Yes ma'am, I'll send them to your house by tonight.” the lawyer said.

No don't send, I'll collect them myself by today evening.” Meher informed and then thought, “Finally we will be free Sam! You fulfil your dream while I'll complete mine!”

“Happy advance birthday Sam!” she thought.

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
Guys, first of all I apologise for the delay in the update.
Second sorry, if the update turns out to be boring from now onwards.

Feel free to discontinue reading it or give negative comments! I won't  mind.

I myself know the updates now onwards won't be interesting as I have lost the motivation to write this story. I won't blame if you lost the motivation to read it.

I am just going to complete this story just for the sake of completing.

Sorry to disappoint you all but I can't write a chapter with enthusiasm when I know only few people out of thousands who read are going to encourage me by a small comment.

Don't worry guys I don't blame you all for not commenting. Its your wish. I won't be urging you to vote or comment on the story from this chapter onwards. It's all on your wish.

Thank you for reading my rant and also thanks alot in advance if your voting or commenting on my story.

Love,
Writer!