𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

👼🏻🏹♡ | ALWAYS & FOREVER

* ࿐ ࿔*:・゚

·˚ · ·˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ·
act two ━━ FOURTEEN
. · 。゚୧ ⋆. ALWAYS AND FOREVER . ₊˚.༄
━━━ ENEMY FROM HELL
we don't like you.

·˚ · ·˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ·

      HOPE'S LAUGHTER FILLED THE ROOM AS SHE and her mother sat on the desk where Derek would read his books. Hope was sitting upright on the table playing with her trinket as Luna made faces at her. Derek stared at his two girls with admiration not noticing that his lips had curled upwards. Hope's giggles blocked out the pacing of Isaac's feet as he walked back and forth in front of their large window showing the downtown of Beacon Hills.

"You know, I'm starting to not like this idea." Isaac said to himself out loud. "Sounds kind of dangerous."

"You know what? I'm definitely starting to not like this idea. I definitely don't like him." He addressed as he pointed towards the door.

"You'll be fine." Luna assured him then nonchalantly adding, "If not, I'll kill him."

As she continued making cute faces towards her baby. Isaac felt himself relax a little bit but still shook his head. "Does it have to be him?"

"He knows how to do it, I don't. Be more dangerous if I tried doing it myself." Derek replied still keeping his gaze on his daughter.

Isaac walked over to the Hope as she took his finger in her itty bitty hand. He cooed at the child making her lightly giggle scream.

"You know, Scott and Luna don't trust him. Personally I trust the two." Isaac pointed out making the girl nod before releasing a scoff.

"Well of course, he killed me." Luna rolled her eyes making Derek slightly flinch from her words.

"You trust me?" Derek questioned as he broke his gaze looking at his beta.

"Yeah." Isaac simply replied but he made a face. "But I still don't like him."

"Nobody likes him." Derek monotonously replied making Luna nod in agreement. The metal front door rolled open revealing the devil himself. "Boys and girls. FYI, yes. Coming back from the dead made my ability's somewhat impaired but the hearing still works."