𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

👼🏻🏹♡ | ALWAYS & FOREVER

* ࿐ ࿔*:・゚

·˚ · ·˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ·
act two ━━ FIFTEEN
. · 。゚୧ ⋆. ALWAYS AND FOREVER . ₊˚.༄
━━━ OLD FACE RETURNING
i could see that even stiles has bigger balls than
you. ❞

·˚ · ·˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ·

      SEVEN STOOD IN THE LIVING OF THE HALE LOFT planning the next mission. Hope sat on the metal table where the plans were spread across, her father behind her and mother in front of her across the table.

"Okay, you see this?" Stiles said pointing to a part on the blueprint. "This is where they got in, it's a roof top air conditioning vent. Leads down inside into the wall of the vault, which is here."

He circled around the word 'vent' in a red sharpie before finishing his explanation, "One of the robbers lured into this shaft. Now, that space is so small it took him about twelve hours to drill into that wall which is stone, by the way."

"Then through out the rest of the night, they siphoned the cash all the way up to the roof. Through that one little shaft on the wall." He finished his story, slamming his hand on the table making Hope slightly jump. Derek glared glare at the human.

Stiles muttered a 'sorry' before scooting closer to Scott, Luna looked at the two in amusement.  "Can we fit in there?" Scott questioned.

Stiles nodded, "Yes we can, but very, very, very barely. The also patched the wall obviously, so we're going to need a drill of some kind. I'm thinking maybe a diamond bit—"

Derek looked down at the table obviously annoyed from Stiles, "Look, forget the drill."

Stiles sucked in his lips looking over to the Alpha, "Sorry?"

"If I go in first, how much space do I have?" Derek asked making Stiles looked at the man in disbelief before looking to Luna who shrugged.

"W-What are you gonna do, Derek? Punch through the wall?" Stiles asked sarcastically making Derek cross his arms.

"Yes, Stiles. I'm going to punch through the wall." He sighed with a sarcastic smile on his face.