32. Sorry

Dayven started to walk to the kitchen because he saw Cameron. I didn't want to go because I don't want him to like expose me anymore.

Dayven realized that I wasn't following him and that's when he stopped. He looked back and looked at me confused. "Come on" he reached out his hand for me to hold but I took a step back.

"I don't want to" I tried to get out more reasons but my brain was dead tonight. He looked back at Cameron who was looking back at us.

"I-I need to go to the bathroom, I'll be right back" I walked so fast before he tried to ask anything else.

I went to the hallway which was kinda quiet but not really. Some people were in there.

I reached the bathroom and went in.

Nobody was really in there just 2 other girls.

I went into one of the stalls ans locked the door.

I have never taken a deeper breath in my entire life. Now I can actually breathe normally and nobody can see me even if I'm dying.

I sat on the toilet trying to focus my mind when everything just kicked me...

mason almost died in Dayvens hands. If he did then Dayven would be in serious trouble and that all happened because of me.

If Dayven wasn't near that room..
if Dayven wasn't listening and just drinking like all other he would've be too drunk to even hear my help..
My brother and Emily- how are they gonna tell Dayven?

Dayven- if he hears about what I saw near the trees in the backyard.. he will kill David with his two own hands..

God- what have I put myself into.

"Wave?"

I jumped so hard... wtf. My breathing went from 5% to 115% in 5 seconds. I jumped on my feet not sure of what to do or even say.

"It's me.. Dayven. Are you okay? You've been gone for 20 minutes"

Holly shiiit.

"Y-ya i-m fine. I'll be t-there in 5-" after I said that I put my hand over my mouth just to make sure I don't say anything else because my mouth likes to talk without my permission.

"Do you need me t-" he got cut off by some girls.

"Daven I'm fine. I'll meet you outside okay. Go" I took over my brain and finally spoke.

He didn't say anything else and walked out.

I was trying to calm my brain down and figure out a way to get out looking normal but literally almost had a heart attack.

I gathered myself and gave everything I had to get ready and get out of the bathroom. I did and went outside immediately when the kitchen was to my left. I was walking to the kitchen when I felt someone's hand grabbing me and pulling me out of the crowd.

I tried to focus my eyes and that's when I saw..

A messed up face. A bandit was on his eyebrow and his lip looked red along with his side of the nose.

I looked up even more to try and focus who it was when I saw Masons face.

After I saw that I found myself fighting and pushing him to let me go but he easily covered my mouth and grabbed both of my hands with just one of his hand and got them behind my back.

I cried silently and his eyes turned soft. "I'm sorry" he quietly said. I stopped trying to get my hands out of his hand and looked up at him..

"Wha-" I tried to get the word out but no use.
"I'm really sorry wavily I'm sorry I didn't mean to do any of that. I had no idea that drinking would get me in this mess. I, by no mean, wanted to make you feel uncomfortable. Let me make it up to you? Please?" he looked into my eyes burning my soul with his soft eyes.

He looked like he was begging for a second chance. He looked sorry

"Please forgive me?!!!" He teared up. Before I could even think of my answer I saw Mason get pulled by Dayven.

"What the hell are you doing, have you not gotten your lesson yet? Huh. You need more beating?" Dayven said it while grabbing him by his neck and pinning him against the wall.

I didn't know what I could do to stop it so I tried to get Dayven's hands off Masons neck.

"You both stop right now or I'll call David" I tried to stop it when Mason got Dayven off. "Dude I don't mean no harm wtf.. I'm here to say sorry" he spoke quietly.

"If you even get near her.. you won't see tomorrow"
Dayven got close to his face and glared at him when I pulled Dayven and...