Chapter one: do you miss me?

Y/n POV
It was another night at the office, You've been working no stop since the night Jaebum ended things with me. You throw your head back in frustration "why damn it? Why can't I get you out of my head". You were beyond frustrated, sad, and angry all of these other emotions that brought nothing but pain to you. "Y/n" You hear your name being called by your secretary who comes into the office.

"Yes.","You've been over working a lot and I don't want you to push yourself why don't you go home." She tells you with a worried expression plastered on her face. " I'm fine Sujin thank you" you told her you then looked at the time "1:23am" you say in a whisper. "Alright then if you don't mind I'll be leaving" still saying with a concern tone. "Yes that's fine. Be safe okay".

     With that she leaves closing the door behind her. I should get going you told yourself while grabbing your bag. Once you stand you felt quite dizzy and your eye sight getting blurry. "Oh man what's up with me" while finally getting a hold of yourself. You make your way to the door and head out of the building.
(Skip to you getting home)

" Ughhhhh I'm finally home" you tell yourself. Then you realize how empty and cold your apartment felt, this made you feel sad remembering how the apartment felt so warm when jaebum was here. " I wonder if he even misses me, probably not I'm nothing but trouble.." you said to yourself while slowly breaking down, "that's it from now on I'm not crying or showing anyone that I'm venerable." Since that night you weren't the same.

One year later

Jaebum Pov
"I wonder how she's doing, is she eating right?". "Ughh why iam still thinking about her I was the one who ended things in the first place, can't believe it's been a year already" I told to myself. I check the time "5:35am" I say in a whisper with that I grabbed my gym bag and headed to practice. On my way I say this very slim small figure walking bit ahead of me. I wonder who she is and why does her body look so familiar I questioned myself.

Y/n Pov
I was walking to work it was pretty early in the morning. You've been still over working and not eating properly but you didn't really care much, all you did was work to get your mind off of Jaebum. While walking I felt as if someone was staring right at you making you turn around in curiosity. You were shocked to see who it was "Jaebum!", he didn't quite notice who you were with your new appearance which you were quite happy about. With that you didn't want problems so you turned your head about and walked away quite fast.

I wonder if he even misses me...

Hiiii this is the first chapter please give me your feed back and tell me if you'd like me to counting the story and I'm very sorry the chapter is short I'm still new to this :(