𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

👼🏻🏹♡ | ALWAYS & FOREVER

* ࿐ ࿔*:・゚

·˚ · ·˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ·
act two ━━ SIXTEEN
. · 。゚୧ ⋆. ALWAYS AND FOREVER . ₊˚.༄
━━━ WOLF HUNTING
i think a nap is really what i need at the moment.

·˚ · ·˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ·

LUNA RAN THROUGH THE FOREST AS SHE FOLLOWED Boyd's scent. The scent was much stronger meaning she was closer, halting her movements she spotted him. She silently gasped noticing he tore through a metal shed from the sole of the ground, leaving two children defenseless.

She looked around trying to find a distraction for him when a source of lights caught her eyes. She quickly grabbed the mason jar filled with fireflies before rolling it towards Boyd.

The werewolf looked down at the jar in wonder, just on cue, the fireflies swarmed out making Boyd look up. Luna smirked as her plan worked, she sped over to the children, picking them up effortlessly and getting them to a safe place.

"You're okay now. You're safe." Luna sent a comforting smile to them as she crouched down to their height. They still looked a bit frightened but more relaxed. Luna's phone began to vibrate making her pull it out and answer it.

"Are you okay?" Derek's voice blared through the phone.

"I'm okay. But I've lost Boyd, I kind of had to." Luna replied looking around the forest making sure Boyd was no where close.

"Wasn't exactly the plan." Derek said making her sigh.

"I know, which is why we need to stick together. He's too strong, too fast, and way too angry. Call Scott. We need to meet." Luna's protective mother voice began to seep making Derek slightly smirk at the tone.

"Okay, I'm at the trails by the entrance to the preserve. We can meet here." Derek suggested making her agree.

"Yeah, I'll be there in the minute." Luna said before she hung up the call and looking at the now relaxed kids. "Now, let's get you kids home."