33. Ruin

Dayven held my hand as we walked to the kitchen..
I didn't want to look at Cameron because he basically could read my eyes (or my mind)

Dayven went to sit next to Cameron which made me sit on the other side. So Cameron was between me and Daven. they started drinking and talking but like not with words!

You know how guys always wonder how girls talk to each other with their like eyes and face and they only say like few words. Ya like that.

"You could've gotten in trouble idio-" Cameron got cut off by Dayven's sharp tone "shut up"

Dayven took another shot and Cameron sighed.

It was that kind of sigh when your mom tells you to not go down the slide because it'll hurt your knee but you still go and you hurt your knee. Ya.

I just looked at them confused and Cameron saw me confused but he just smiled.

What.

"He was lying, he won't stop" Cameron spoke to Dayven while both stare at the crowd dancing and them drinking.

"I know.." Dayven said sharply. I looked at them so confused.. SO CONFUSED WTF.

"Imma go to the bathroom, watch her" he says the last part while pointing at me and looking at Cameron making sure he heard him.

Cameron nodded and Dayven walked off. This was my chance to see wtf they would talking about..

I moved closer to Cameron when he went "no" he wasn't looking at me. "Huh"

"No, don't even try to ask me what we were talking about because that's Dayven's thing. If he wants you to know then he'll tell you. Now goodbye" and he turned his back on me to drink his drink.

"But-" I tried but he went "NO" while he chuckled..

"Please please come on dude please.." he was ignoring me but I kept going.

"Come on dude.. I swear I won't tell him that you told me." I spoke. "Were you guys talking about the thing happened earlier?" I asked quietly looking at him. "A little" he answered without looking at me.

"How did you know he was saying sorry?" I questioned him. "Not my place to say STUBBORN" he looked at me as he say the last word.

UGHHHHHH. As I begged him more and more. Dayven came out of the bathroom. That was fast.

Dayven came with David, Emily, alex, Alexis, and jackie. They all looked ready to go home.
I glared at Dayven because why would Cameron need his permission to even tell me stuff.

Cameron and Dayven were walking next to each other. I was walking behind them and Alex was walking next to me. All the others were walking next in front of us.

I tried to look after David and Emily after what I saw them doing but I couldn't because Alex was down.
I heard a bit of Dayven and Cameron's conversation but not a lot.

"Dude.. I didn't tell —- —- now — your turn"

The blinks are the words I couldn't hear (if you were confused)
"What you want me to push her to you?" Dayven laughed. "Noooo" Cameron cried.

Dayven looked around. He looked like he was looking for someone and I was right when he called Jackie with a head hint to come. She went and Dayven just put both his hands on each said of her shoulder and put her right next to Cameron.

"There" he said. Jackie looked confused and Cameron looked so freaking nervous. They didn't know I could even hear them or even see them but I could.

"So why am I here exactly?" Jackie questioned Dayven but Dayven point at Cameron. Jackie looked at Cameron and he looked away immediately.

"What is going on?" Jackie said when Cameron looked at Dayven with fear in his eyes. "No dude, no do not" as Cameron looked at Dayven in horror Dayven went "he wants to talk to y-"

and that's when Cameron rushed and jumped on Dayven. He tried to shut him by covering his mouth with one of his hands. We all looked at them like they were some crazy people lying on the group trying to fight.

Dayven got his hand off of his mouth and yelled

"HE LIKES YOU" with his raised eyebrows.....

Cameron just rolled over and hid his face as Dayven sighed as if he was finally done. As if Cameron has been asking for it for so long. 

He looked next to him at Cameron and his eyebrows came down.

"Ok now what is it? Didn't you want me to get y'all close-" he said in confusion when Cameron cut him off embarrassed "dude shut the fuck up. You literally ruin everything" he cried.