The cast

Hi so I'm new at this.  So sorry if anything is wrong.

Sorry for how bad my writing is but as you can see the main "ship" will be tododeku. I'm sorry if you don't like it I just thought is was the best for this and I kinda ship it.

But if you are uncomfortable or you just dislike the ship please let me know and I will try to make extra chapters that have the ship that you like. But I do want Elise to remain as izuku Midoirya.

Again just let me know but other than that I'm sorry for the writing is bad but I was gonna have a be my hero academia reacts to them as Hamilton but with school and family problems I don't think I would be able to pull it off.

I will try to upload once every two weeks. But again I don't know there's just lots of stuff going on.

I hope you are all safe with how Covid is going and that your family is safe and if you need anyone to talk to you can come to me even if I don't know you.

I like making people happy so if you need someone to talk to let me know. And I hope you enjoyed the story.

If you haven't seen Hamilton I suggest you should go watch it if you can't watch it DM me.  I can let you use my Disney+ but you would have to log out right after you watched it.

Bye my little butterflies 🦋