ʏᴀᴋᴜ ᴍᴏʀɪsᴜᴋᴇ || ☁️ (ʀᴇᴡʀɪᴛᴛᴇɴ) ᴘᴛ.𝟷

𝘊𝘪𝘵𝘺 𝘉𝘰𝘺, 𝘊𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘺 𝘉𝘰𝘺

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The first time this was written, I confused you all. I'm very sorry. It was my fault. Looking back, I really don't know why I worded everything like that, so I decided to rewrite that one-shot. I hope this one is more enjoyable. (Fyi, Yaku has a sister in this one-shot. Just so you know)
❧~~❧

"I can't believe it's already summer."

"Yup."

"Do you have any plans, Yaku-senpai?" Lev asked curiously.

"Well, my family and I usually go to the mountains around this time of year. My parents have already planned it all out, so we're set to leave tomorrow."

"Whoa! Really? Bring us souvenirs!"

"Why should I?"

Lev whined. "Come on, Senpai!"

"No way."

"Well, this is where we part ways," Kuroo said, standing beside Kenma. "See ya."

"Bye, Captain!"

The two waved at Yaku and Lev before turning to walk down their street. The remaining two continued walking for a bit, making small talk until the taller grey-haired male had to part ways with Yaku as well. The light brown-haired male walked down the paved sidewalk, enjoying the silence. The summer heat beat down on him, making beads of sweat form on his forehead.

The sound of cicadas filled the air. He lifted up his arm to wipe off the sweat that had accumulated on his forehead. His house was now just a few feet away. Once he got to it, he reached out and opened the gate, closing it behind him.

"I'm home."

"Welcome home!" his mother responded.

He hung his bag on the wall and took off his shoes. He slipped on some slippers before making his way into the kitchen. "So, are we set to leave tomorrow?"

"Hmm?"

"Our trip to the mountains. You and Dad were saying we were most likely going to leave tomorrow. Or...did you forget?"

"No, no. I remembered. It's just..."

She looked a little hesitant to speak, but let out a sigh. "I'm afraid our plans to go to the mountains have been canceled."

It was quiet for a few seconds until Yaku finally spoke. "What...?"

"I'm sorry, honey. I know how much you were looking forward to this trip, but we had to use the money to pay for the damages your sister caused to her boss."

"Damages?"

"Your sister decided it'd be a good idea to trash his office and tag his car," came the deep voice of a male.

The deep voice belonged to his father, who had entered the house. Morisuke's sister walked in behind him. The man sighed heavily in irritation.

"He was completely furious. Not only did he ask for compensation, but he also fired her," he said, narrowing his gaze on his daughter.

He then turned to his wife and Morisuke. "No trip this year."

With that, he began walking away, taking off his blazer. He headed off to his room, the door closing behind him.

"Young lady, you won't hear the end of it," their mother said sternly.

"Thanks a lot. You made Dad mad and ruined our family vacation," Morisuke said, shaking his head.