they're pros now :D

Today, someone was coming over to Fatgum's agency to see what happens on a daily basis and get exclusive footage of Red Riot, Fatgum, and Suneater. 

Here are a few of the occurrences that happen at their agency, displayed in the form of a script.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Britney Spears "...Me Baby, One More Time" playing in the background

Fatgum: Well, right now I think Red and Suneater are in their offices, so...Hold on.

Fatgum: Sometimes we play music here to raise the moral, and last time we did this song, everybody was in their separate offices, but we all said the 'Hit me baby" line together.

Song says "Give me a sign"

Fatgum, Suneater, and Red Riot: Hit me baby one more time!

Fatgum: Oh, we have fun here.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Red Riot: *Walks in Fatgum's office, where he's talking with interviwer*

Red Riot: Oh sorry to interrupt..Hey, Fat?

Fatgum: *Turns around to look at Red Riot*

Fatgum: Did you say Dad?

Red Riot: I-..I said Fat..

Fatgum: Aw man. Well, as your boss I require you call me dad. 

Red Riot:*laughs* I..sure whatever, man- Dad.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Suneater: *sitting with coffee at desk, his computer playing a video of a kitten trying to walk up stairs*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Red Riot: Amajiki-senpai?

Suneater: Oh! Kirishima-kun, you need something..?

Red Riot: Uh..kinda..Why is Nejire-chan spamming pictures with you and Lemillion holding hands?

Suneater: Oh, uh-uhm..that's just f-fanart..

Red Riot: Oh wow, these are talented fans! They all look so real! Thanks, Senpai!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Interviewer: So, have you ever had anything weird interactions with the other two?

Here are the three heroes responses.

 Suneater: Well, one time I saw Fatgum walking in with a bunch of pies stuffed under his jacket..Said something about 'Stress-baking" and having no use for them... and the other day Kirishima-kun told me to grab his water bottle from his bag when we were were sparring, and I found a small bottle of red hair dye...

Fatgum: Oooh, good question. Well, with Suneater, one time I caught him using his computer to watch cat videos. It's not really weird, and he had finished up his work and couldn't fight with us cause he hurt his wrist, but he hasn't really done anything strange. And with Red Riot, one time I stopped by his apartment to give him his duffle bag- Oh, and he lives with Real Steel, they're roomates- and I used the key he gave me, opened their door, and saw Red panicking about the toaster smoking and Real Steel trying to back away, guess he could melt or something. 

Red Riot: Oh, I hoped you would ask this, man. Yesterday, Amajiki-senpai was asleep on the floor of his office. Can't say anything bad about him, though, cause I drew a mustache on his face. And one time, Fatgum gave me the birds & the bees talk. This was last week, dude.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Interviewer: Any memorable villains fights? 

Fatgum: Oh.. I think Rappa. He was just terrible, but he offered to help Red when he was injured, I just found that strange, for obvious reasons. He also defeated his Unbreakable and got through all of my fat, and that was just..terrifying, really. It was before the other two were pros, and I was just worried in case either of them got hurt.

 Suneater: I-I don't really wanna talk about any of that, sorry...

Red Riot: Wow, sudden mood change. Um, either Rappa or that blade guy. Rappa quickly got through my unbreakable, and I beat the blade guy but..Wooh, that was scary. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Interviewer: Anything you can share that the public doesn't know?

Fatgum: Well, one time I saw Lemillion and Suneater holding hands.~ Wait, is he gonna see this? Oops, sorry Sun!

Suneater: I mentioned this before, but I think Kirishima-kun dyes his hair red. I also saw a picture of him when he was younger, his hair was black.

Red Riot: Man, I don't know.. Fatgum doesn't really have anything to hide and if Suneater does, I'm bad at picking up on things.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To wrap it up, Red Riot, Suneater, and Fatgum are as close as family. Their relationship is entirely real and the fans can't wait to see more of their dynamic.