35. Drowning

I sighed so hard when I realized I do had to go swimming today.

The coach was spouse to be SICK.
I wanted him to be sick...

I was the definition of sleep today. I fell asleep in every single class that I stepped foot it.

For at least 20 minutes. And the teachers got mad for at least 3 times because they kept trying to wake me up.

It's not like I didn't sleep last night... I was just tired.

It was at the end of the day and
I saved some of my lunch for swimming snack because I didn't finish all of it.

I finished my last class and was walking to swimming when I felt someone behind me. I turned around only to face someone I didn't want to face.

"Don't worry. You aren't gonna have to be the only one to keep their secret... I'm with you" her voice innocently got out.

I didn't mean to stop and make her see how scared I was but my body doesn't listen to me sometimes.

My body felt so cold and even my face felt how white I became. Well I was already pale... my skin felt the paleness.

"You saw them" were the only words that came out quietly. I didn't mean to say them but they just came out. They were only meant for me to hear them but. She nodded in innocence.

I didn't want to do anything at that moment because I was in school.

I had nothing to do. Nothing.

I stayed quiet and didn't move just to not make a sudden move I would regret.

I have to be so careful with this bitch.

I looked around quietly. Even I felt like my eyes had to be quiet and think. My lips crashed into each other and my eyes moved around to see if anything was around.

There were students.

Talking
Walking
Laughing
Eating
Getting out
Hanging out
And doing homework

"I really am not gonna tell anyone...." she quietly said. There were times when you don't believe people at all and this was a time.

I didn't. Not even a bit

"But poor Dayven deserves to know who's messing with his sister" she poorly said knowing damn well I'm gonna get freaked out and mad.

"Don't worry. I'll try to help you convince him! It's gonna be hard and some may die. But at least the 2 love birds will get a chance" She was really getting into it.

she started walking passed me.

"If you open YOUR mouth... you're dead" I threatened her and walked right past her before she pasted me.

I changed into my swimming suit and put on my ankle ring, not feeling great. As I put mine on and tried to waste time as I went to the snack room to get my chips when I realized they weren't there.

I looked around to see if anyone was in the room and saw Jackie. "Jackie did you eat my chips.. I'm starving" I asked her and she shock her head then gave me some of her chicken nuggets but I needed to find my chips.

"No I'm actually serious, where are my chips?" I laughed.

You can do anything but not touch my food.
I went outside and saw most of the team near the pool where they shouldn't be. All of them were laughing but some were sitting on the bench along with Dayven looking at his phone. I looked thru the crowd and that's when I saw my chips with a guy near the pool eating them.