Introduction

"Clarissa?!!" My dad's venomous voice made me cringe,"Where's my beer?!" I rolled my eyes to myself because the stupid bastard thought I drank his precious beer.

"Outside fridge!" I yell back. Most people would give you a disapproving look if you called your own father a stupid bastard, but if anyone saw the hell he put me through they would do a lot more than call him a freaking name.

"Found it!" He shouted, not like I cared because really I didn't need my dad drunk he was only worse when he was drunk. Answers people's questions, yes, my dad hits me. Not only that, he punches, slaps, kicks, cuts, burns, shoves, and any other horrible things imaginable.

My dad stole my childhood breaking me to mature because I was a scared little girl. He scarred me. When ever someone raises their hand in class I flinch. When ever someone bumps into my bruises I hiss with pain.

One other thing my dad stole from me was my innocence. One drunk night he stumbled in my room and kept calling me my mother's name, Vanessa, and he raped me. I cried and cried that night because my future mate would hate that I didn't save myself for them.

Oh, right! A mate is a werewolf's soulmate, you are destined by birth that you are going to be together romantically. The moon goddess picks out who will be best for you and viola your mates. There's a bond that breaks when either your mate dies or you both agree to rejection. Man, I so want my mate to be one heck of a knight in shinning armor.

Yeah, my dad is one hell of an asshole, but I have no where to run to, so I try to stay out of his way. That never works because he is always drunk and angry. It doesn't help that I look like my mom, his dead wife.

I remember when my dad wasn't crazy. When I called him daddy, when he cared, when he loved me. All those things broke as well as a piece of me broke, when he turned cold and was full of hate.

I gasped as I realized my dad was standing at my door. I didn't see him come in, that guy's a ninja.

No he is a werewolf my wolf sarcastically said. My wolf, Ana, was always sarcastic and strong willed, I loved her for that because she was always the strong part of me.

"It's nine," my dad pointed at the clock on my nightstand,"Go to sleep, and if I hear a squeak from you," he paused to think of a punishment,"let's just say, you'll regret it." Really?! It's freaking nine and I have to sleep, I'm not a kid. I don't dare say that out loud though.

"I'm gonna get ready for bed," I brushed my teeth quickly and changed into pajamas super quickly. I flicked off my light and tried to sleep. I layed there for a half hour and finally started to doze off.

Beep Beep Beep

I groan and hit my alarm clock. I flop out of bed only to hit my floor.

"Oomf," escaped my lips. I picked myself up and walked into my bathroom. I locked my door and took off my clothes. I stared at my self in the mirror.

My ribs had a yellowish, purple bruise which was huge. That was when my dad kicked me after throwing me in the ground because I forgot to make dinner. I got it two days ago.

My arms had bruises on each arm of handprints from when my father had death grips on me. Those bruises never left because my dad always gripped my arms when he was angry.

My thigh and a deep scar that never faded. That was from a year ago. My dad thought I stole his gambling money, so while I was taking a shower he barged in with a knife and threw me onto the ground naked. He yelled and screamed and lunged at me. I tried to dodge, but only caused him to make a huge gash on my thigh. My wolf couldn't heal the wound because my dad had a knife out of silver, so the scar is here reminding me my dad is a lunatic.

I look at my dull, grey eyes that lack emotion. I've gotten good at hiding my emotions and I've built myself a wall to never let anyone in. At school I have no friends, everyone hates me. I just embrace the loneliness and be a loner and shut everyone out.

I jump into the shower and wash my dirty blonde hair. My hair was to my waist, so it takes a while to wash. My vanilla scent shampoo, conditioner, and body wash made the smell of vanilla fill the bathroom. I shaved my legs after because I didn't want to feel like a gorilla.

I step out of the shower and wrap my black, fluffy towel around my nakedness. I go to my closet and pick out an outfit for the day.

I wear an oversized, grey sweater with back leggings. I wear black, high top converse with it. I leave my hair in loose curls that I blow dried. My makeup was concealer, mascara, winged eyeliner, and chapstick. I did that same thing everyday which I didn't even understand my efforts because my the end of the day my makeup would be all ruined with tears.

Some people say tears make you weak, but I beg to differ. I hold everything in, so when I break into tears after stressful days I see myself stronger than before.

I grab my black, jansport backpack and grab an apple as I walk out the door. I walk to the bus stop with my earphones in blasting the song Take Me To Church. I receive a bunch of hate glares which I ignore. Why do people hate me? I have no clue.

Maybe they are jealous? My wolf suggests which made me laugh at her.

No, they just see me as weak I sigh to my wolf you went back to being quiet and content. When the bus pulled up and took my usual seat in back corner avoiding everyone as I listened to more music.

As we pulled up to school I let out a sigh. Another day in the hellhole we call school.

AN// Okay first chapter, hoped you liked?!(Side Note it's only lightly edited). Some are probably like,"April what are you doing with your life?!! Why are you writing another story?!" Well sorry I got inspired ...again. I kinda have writer's block for my story the big bad wolf and this story was in the back of my mind soooo... Also another thing I don't think people read author's notes at the end of stories because I don't he he anywhere goodnight I'm tired!

-April Fath (: