Collection of Cutest Pokémon

--Swablu. Swablu is an avian Pokémon with a round, blue body. Since it has no discernible neck, its body appears to be all head. There are two long feathers on top of its head, and it has a short, rounded white beak and beady, black eyes. Its wings are fluffy and white, resembling cotton or clouds. It has tiny, white feet and two pointed tail feathers. 

Swablu does not like dirty surroundings, so it cleans things with its cottony wings. It uses streams and freshwater springs to wash its wings when they become dirty from polishing. It is commonly found living in flocks in , but often flies closer to towns during the spring. Swablu is very friendly and largely unafraid of humans. As a result, it frequently perches on people's heads like a fluffy hat.

--Spheal. Spheal is a chubby, spherical, -like Pokémon with a short, flat tail. Its plushy fur is light blue with several white spots of various sizes on its back. This covering of fluffy fur protects Spheal from the cold. It has black, circular eyes; small tusks protruding from its upper jaw; and small, rounded ears. Its stubby flippers and its underside are both beige.

When it is happy or cheerful, such as when eating in a group, this Pokémon will clap its fins. The mealtimes of Spheal have been described as noisy as a result. Because its body is poorly shaped for swimming and can only walk slowly, it moves primarily by rolling across ice floes. It can even coat itself in ice while rolling to use its former signature move, ice ball. 

--Dratini. Dratini is a serpentine Pokémon with a blue body and a white underside. It has white, three-pronged fins on the sides of its head and a white bump on its forehead. Above its round, white snout are oval, purple eyes.

Dratini's life energy is constantly building, so it is always growing and can reach lengths of over six feet. As it grows, it sheds its skin regularly and hides behind a rapid waterfall during the process. Although this Pokémon was originally thought to be nothing more than a myth, a small colony has been found living . It stays near the bottom and feeds on food that sinks from the upper levels. 

--Gilble. Gible is a small, bipedal dragon-like Pokémon that is primarily blue. It has a big mouth filled with sharp teeth, no neck, and arms that start at the outer edges of its jaws. A red underbelly stretches from its abdomen to the bottom of its jaw. Gible has two horns that resemble jet or plane engines, each with a light blue stripe in the middle. It has a single light blue stripe wrapping around its back. On top of its head is a dorsal fin, which has a notch on it for the male. Its dorsal fin is strong enough to carry a person. 

Gible appears to be a good digger, making deep holes for homes in caverns. It enjoys play-fighting with other members of its species. It has tremendously strong jaws that it uses to bite enemies. However, when biting, it often hurts itself because of clumsiness.

--Wingull. Wingull is a small, white Pokémon similar to a seagull. Its head makes up a large portion of its body, as it appears to lack a neck. It has thin, simplistic eyes, two triangular tufts on top of its head, and an orange beak with a hooked, black tip. Three blue-tipped feathers give it a fan-like tail and its small, orange feet have two webbed toes. Wingull has long, flat wings with light blue stripes near the tips.

By extending its wings, it is able to catch updrafts and glide across the sky. Wingull folds its wings only when it is resting. It builds its nests on and habitually hides prey and valuables in various locations using its beak. In Alola, Wingull's main predator is Talonflame, which attacks and catches them with powerful kicks. It circles above oceans looking for its favorite food, Wishiwashi , to eat. Fishermen use this skill to locate areas teeming with fish Pokémon. It also loves to eat Finneon  who jump up on the sea surface.

--Ditto. In its natural state, Ditto is a light purple or pink amorphous Pokémon with facial features. The face consists of a simple mouth and beady eyes. It also appears to have two protruding from its body that it uses as arms. It is capable of transforming into an exact replica of any physical object, including its form and abilities. However, if Ditto tries to transform into something based on memory, it may get some of the details wrong.