That's kinda straight {Destiel/Saileen}

Sam was going to kill his brother.

It was as simple as that.

Of course Sam was going to be waking up soon anyways, he always woke up early, but six in the morning, on a sunday, was too early even for him. Especially when he was being awoke to the sound of AC/DC blaring from the kitchen.

Sam was going to kill his brother, and not feel one ounce of guilt.

"Dean," Sam yelled as he stopped at the entrance of the bunkers kitchen. His brother was at the other end in front of the stove, dancing along to the blaring music, spatula raised to his mouth mimicking a microphone. It was the kind of childishness that always made Sam roll his eyes, but secretly enjoyed, it was nice to see Dean happy.

"Dean," Sam repeated.

"Dean!"

"DEAN"

After yelling Dean finally turned to meet Sam a wide grin across his face. "Had me fighting for air," Dean sang along into the spatula, his arm raised as if pointing to an imaginary crowd. "She told me to come but I was already there."

"The earth was quacking."

"My mind was aching."

Sam let out a groan, stomping across the kitchen, and to the table where Dean's phone had been left.

"And we were making, and you!"

Before the chorus could start Sam hit pause on the music, the kitchen immediately falling into silence, only disturbed by the sizzling of bacon, and Dean's singing, though even that quickly came to a stop.

"Hey," Dean cried. He turned, a glare now resting across his features, which Sam returned. "What the hell, man."

Sam raised an eyebrow in questions, "It's six in the morning."

"Yah and i'm making breakfast."

"At six in the morning?" Dean raised his eyebrows, giving a slow nod, as if Sam was the one who was being stupid. "Dude you don't wake up until noon the earliest, and even then it's usually beer, and left over burgers."

"Am I not allowed to enjoy life?"

"You?" Sam questioned. "No!"

Dean didn't reply, and instead turned back to stove, going back to humming to himself, still nodding his head to the beat. Sam only rolled his eyes, and instead went to the coffee maker, pouring himself a cup before he took a seat at the kitchen table.

He wrapped his hands around the warm mug, gaze staying down, darting across the light brown liquid that filled it, until the sound of footsteps came.

Sam's gaze darted up, a smile immediately spreading across his face as Eileen appeared in the door frame. A small smile across her own features, giving soft glow to her skin, and shine to her eyes. Her dark hair was pulled back into a messy bun, and across her shoulder she wore one of Sam shirts. A dark green flannel, that hung loosely across her shoulders.

The colour suited her, anything suited her Sam's opinion.

'Morning,' she signed, the smile staying across her face as she took a seat across from Sam.

For a moment Sam didn't reply to focused on the way his heart hammered his chest as his gaze met hers. The corner of her eyes were crinkled, a few strand of hair falling from the bun framing her face. She was beautiful, breathtaking, no matter how many times Sam saw her.

'Morning,' Sam finally signed back, his hands slightly slowly then hers.

Eileen glanced toward Dean, Sam's gaze following for a second before he looked back to her. 'What's wrong with him?'

'I have no idea?'

'Possession?' Eileen signed, her hand shesitatign for a second before continuing. 'Food poisoning?'

Sam laughed. He brought his hands back to the mug, the bitter coffee burning against his tongue as he brought it back to his lips. 

The smile stayed across his face as he continued to look back to Eileen unwilling to look anywhere else, something Dean had teased him constantly about, though Sam didn't care. He really liked her, everything, she was kind, she was brilliant, how she had ended up with someone like him was something Sam constantly wondered.

A small breath parted Sam's lips, his gaze staying on Eileen until from the corner of his eye he saw movement at the doorway, his gaze immediately darting away from Eileen and to Cas who had stepped in.

"Good morning," the angel mumbled, a hand brought to his face rubbing at his eyes, much to Sam's confusion. Cas didn't sleep, or at least as far as Sam was aware.

"Morning," Sam replied slowly, his gaze darting across the other. His dark hair was messier than usual, strands overlapping or sticking up in random places, while his perfect posture had faltered, instead shoulders slumped the slightest bit. He wore a pair of dark pajama pants, and with it an old AC/DC shirt.

Sam's gaze darted across the other for a second time before once again resting on the grey t-shirt, his eyebrows lowered, and lips in a frown. He'd seen the t-shirt before, many times, just not on Cas.

Where had he seen the shirt before.

Sam's lips parted, eyes widening in realization. His gaze darted from Cas to Dean, mouth opening more, then closing, only to open again, whatever he wanted to say never seeming to come.

"You.." Sam finally mustered. Dean only looked back with the widest grin Sam had ever seen across his brother's face, his gaze darting to Cas for a moment and then back to Sam, raising his eyebrows as if to say, look at him.

"You..." Sam repeated. "You guys fucked."

- - -
My current theme for oneshots is bad. And that's pretty much where I just let the plot and my writing be bad!
ANYWAYS!
I have two very important things to say!
First off:
This is the first straight anything I've written in almost five years
Second off:
If you haven't herd, I posted a new fanfic! It's called 'until we fall' and it's a teen Destiel AU that revolves around Dean who's recently been sent to sonnys boy home! So check it out if you're bored!
Anyways have an amazing day everyone!
Lots of love, paige