✦prologue✦

"Absolutely not!" A piercing scream boom throughout the indoor mall.

"Lyna, it's your turn." A small girl with long black hair said. She is very small for her age and has glasses on. Her hair reaches down to her butt and she has bangs.

"But you would look cuter, Vi! You always wear lolita outfits and this would fit your aesthetic!" Lyna said in an anxious voice.

"But you would look cuter with your ears and tail. Plus I already did it yesterday! Now it's your turn." Vi said, shoving a maid outfit into Lyna's hands. Lyna's little cat-like ears drooped down. "Don't give me that look!" Vi yelled out. A bell rang inside the store they were in and Lyna sighed, going to the back room's bathroom.

Vi walked out saying her scripted line of "Hi! Welcome to Ana's Sweet Chocolate! How may I help you?"

Ana's Sweet Chocolate was a sweet shop inside a mall. The store smelled like sweets and chocolate everywhere. The cases have different types of chocolate everywhere. Chocolate strawberries! Chocolate cookies! Even chocolate orange peels!

The stop is perfectly placed near a restaurant so customers love to come in after dinner time. But dessert isn't the only thing they sell. They also have ice cream and chocolate bananas for the day! Though, not a lot of people come in during the day.

Once Vi waved bye to the customer, heel clicks was heard near the back room's door. She turned over and squealed at the sight she saw.

"Oh my god! This is amazing!" She yelled. Lyna face was very red and didn't even look at Vi. "It fits you perfectly! This will definitely get us customers! Who doesn't like a maid catgirl?!"

"Ah shut up already!" Lyna snapped with her tail pointing up, ready to fight. "I can't believe I'm doing this."

"Well blame Ana. Ever since you started working here, she's been trying to get you in that maid outfit for so long." Vi said while grabbing a tray of small chocolates. "Now go stand outside." Lyna smiled a Vi while a flaming aura was around her.

Since customers don't come by during the day that often, their boss, Ana, decided to hire Lyna into the team hoping that a catgirl could win people's hearts. It's always been a tradition to have at least one of the workers stand outside in a maid/butler outfit to bring attention towards customers. But a maid catgirl?! That's another level!

Lyna stood next to the front door, taking a deep breath, eyes shut, and sway her tail into place. She opened her eyes and was ready to become the center of attention in the whole mall.

What she didn't know is that this is where she become the center of attention in someone's whole world.