Part 1

Boom!

Minato took a look at the miniature version of himself and then looks at his 3 other children. He splits the Kyuubi within Naruto, Menma and Naruko. The Yin Chakra in Menma. The Yang Chakra in Naruko.  The Soul in Naruto. 

Kushina looks at her 4 newborns. Naruto, Menma, Mito and Naruko. 

Naruto has blonde spiky hair like Minato's. He has blue electrifying eyes. Though when he has the Kyuubi soul sealed within him. His appearance changed. He now has snowy white spiky hair. He now has blood red eyes. Naruto was sleeping soundly. 

Menma has blonde spiky hair like Minato's. He has blue electrifying eyes. He has 3 whisker marks on both of his cheeks. Menma was awake and crying loudly. 

Mito has blood red straight hair like Kushina's. She has violet eyes. Mito was sleeping loudly. 

Naruko has blonde straight hair. She had blue electrifying eyes. She has 3 whisker marks on both of her cheeks. Naruko was awake and crying loudly. 

Kushina smiled at Menma, Mito and Naruko but looks at Naruto with disgust. 

"Minato, do we have to keep that one?" asked Kushina, looking at the sleeping Naruto. 

"No. We'll put him in the orphanage." said Minato with disgust.

"I'll take him." said a new comer. Minato turned around with a kunai in hand. 

"Who's there!" he ordered. A man with blue straight hair and ocean blue eyes appeared. His hair was in a small pony tail. 

"My name is Shin. Shin Pennywort." said the man. 

"Shin, huh? I never heard of you. How did you get into my village?" asked Minato. 

"I walked in." said Shin. Minato frowned, not liking what he heard.

"What do you want?" asked Minato. 

"This attack has left you with many orphan children and I was wandering if I could take the ones you can't keep in the orphanages due to not much space." said Shin. 

"So you'll take the brat?" asked Minato. Shin smirked.

"Since he's basically a Jinchurriki, I won't be taking him for free." said Shin. Minato tusked. 

"How much?" asked Minato.

"A million." said Shin. Minato's eyes widened.

"A million?!" he asked. 

"If you think about it, Lord Fourth. With the amount of children I'm taking, along with a Jinchuuriki, I don't think I'll have enough to get them food and water." said Shin. Minato sighed. 

"I'll have the money for you by tomorrow. I would like some rest." said Minato. Shin nodded.

"Of course. Anyway should I take the boy?" asked Shin. Minato nodded. Kushina passed Naruto to Shin. 

"His name is Naruto." said Kushina, spatting out Naruto with venom. 

"Thank you ma'am. I'll make sure to keep him out of trouble." Shin faked smiled. Kushina nodded and picks up Menma and hushing him to sleep. Minato picked up Mito and Naruko. 

"Come by the Namikaze compound in the morning and I'll have the money for you, Shin." said Minato before disappearing with his wife and newborns. Shin smirked evilly and looked at Naruto. 

"Who would've thought that I would have a Jinchuuriki in my forces because his parents don't want him. Don't worry Naruto, I'll make a good AGE out of you." smirked Shin. #