I Need Help × PAINFUL Sex

WARNING: Smut, Porn, Innocence, Cringe, Lust, Language

This is not real! This is fanfiction, in other words, it is only created by a Fan and is fiction meaning not real.
I do not disrespect both of the members in any way..., I'm sorry if it seemed like I did, don't bash out or hate on me please, educate me :)

PLS leave if you are a mean Homophobic or just a Hater who decided to crash in and kill the mood ‽ ‽ ‽

NOTHING IN THIS STORY IS REAL OR TRUE!!!

————————

Chanyeol's P.O.V.
I smirked as I looked at the comments, I just posted my third video and it already got 1,000k views, 912 shares, and 29,000k comments.

ChoiXSan: ‘Wow, look at his abs, and muscular body, it's sad that he blurred out his face though, hope he does a face reveal, I wonder if he's hot.’

a53bi2: ‘Face reveal pls!?’

Jena561: ‘Bro, your Korean? Yo, I'm from america.’

a53bi2: ‘Do you have a boyfriend? Could you do some bottom/top videos!?’

I stopped scrolling and stopped at that comment, it had 100k likes and so many replies.

I smirked again, I didn't have a boyfriend... But I could... Use some help from my step brother right??? I didn't really care, we weren't even related right? We don't even have the same blood...

I got up from my bed and took the camera, I set up camera, facing it to the bed, I smirked and started recording... I was gonna edit it later so yeah...

I walked towards Kyungsoo's room, I heard him humming. I stopped for a while, Dang he was so innocent and fragile, I wanna break him so bad for some reason. I feel my bottom layer tingle a bit as I turned the door-knob, entering his room. He was laying on the bed, on his stomach, watching some vines on his iPad.

I walked up to him and slapped his ass, it was a habit I got used to, since he had a nice ass. Well, I've never got to see his ass but, yeah. He looked up at me in confusion and took his earphones off, he sat up and put his stuff away, “You need anything Yeolie.” I nodded, “I need help, could you... Be my assistant?” He got up and asked, “You need me to assist you with something?” I nodded again.

“Sure, I don't mind.” I grinned and pulled him by his hand, walking over to my room. Our parents worked overseas and they rarely visited, they visited only if it was a holiday or if it were our birthdays...

Anyways, I stopped and closed the door behind us both. “I'm gonna need you to strip.” His eyebrow furrowed, it wasn't weird and all since we were both boys and also accidentally caught glimpses of eachother's body.

He was about to ask why but I shushed him and pushed him into the restroom...

1 minute later...

I waited for a long while and finally heard the door open... “Yeolie... I don't understand. Why?” I eyed him from bottom to top, dang... Why the fuck was a beauty like him my fucking step brother??? His body looked so feminine and soft... He still wore his socks as the ground was cold, He held his arm as he looked up at me, blushing slightly.

“I'm gonna need you to lay on the bed, on your need, with you ass sticking up.” He gulped as he looked at the bed, my voice was threatening and deep, he had no choice and did it, he looked uncomfortable and confused... I smirked and took my pants and boxers off, I took the lotion and applied it onto my fingers. My thumb feeling all four fingers, playing with the lotion.
I walked towards Kyungsoo. I throbbed my dick, facing it towards Kyungsoo's ass... Cum splatted on him.