𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐 || 𝐊. 𝐁𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐠𝐨𝐮ˎˊ-

Everything was quiet; silence was all that could be heard.

I kicked the last box, with my arm crossed around my chest. "Here, the last box." I looked at the explosive blonde 3rd-year who was practically forced to help my move to the dormitories.

He glared at me as he carefully picked up the box, trying his hardest not to explode. "Fucking brat..." He cursed under his breath. I sighed, my heart twinged being so mean. So, I gingerly took to box out of his hands and carried it myself. Instead of letting him think I was feating a kind gesture, I turned to him and glared.

"I can do it myself."

-𝐁𝐀𝐊𝐔𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕-

She held such fierceness; such determination in her heart, it was somewhat attractive. Like I'd say that out loud, wouldn't give the damn brat the satisfaction, and there was no way I was actually attracted to the bratty-first-year. But then... Why did my heart thunk and the way she glared at me? I felt my face heat up.

"Whatever, damned- first-year. Take your shit, we're out of here." I began walking past the front door to notice a lack of presence. I quickly turned around to tell the damned brat to hurry up. "Come on, kid, we don't ha-..." She has slumped herself at her small apartment window.

"ka-cha-senpai..." She stumbled her words, every bit of fierce Y/n held had crumbled into some innocent bunny-like sadness. I remembered she was a first-year with little no experience with interaction. She had been hidden away in that tiny apartment her whole life, I began to feel remorse. "I don't want to go."

I 'tsked' keeping up my facade. How the fuck could I, someone who cares for no one, feel so pained at the sight of the girl I don't know.

I heard soft whimpers, and my heart at this point was swelling in remorse. "I'm scared." My eyes widened, I knew what to do. I sighed, walking over to the small h/c and blue coloured girl. Her curious heterochromatic eyes peered into mine with curiosity. Her left e/c glimmered from her tears. I picked her up and carried her bridal style, causing her breath to hitch.

This close, I noticed her features a lot better. Her right eye was an excessively rare shade of ruby, her bangs were attractively messy, her h/c contrasted with her e/c. Y/n had a single streak of grey-pastel blue her hair. There were these bandages wrapped around her neck; she was undoubtedly ethereally pretty. Her eyes held courage and fear, and something in me liked holding her close, protecting her. "From now on... I'll be the elected student to protect you." I stated. Her eyes went wide.

"Why? Why me?" I glared at her, the teachers were hiding something significant about her, and I almost... wanted to find out.

"You look like a villain I once fought in the first year, I'm curious, that's the only reason." I lied, slumping her smaller body into the car.

A/n

Sorry the next chapter took so long, 
I made it shorter so I can release chapters faster ;)