Her story.

Somewhere in Han River, third person POV

A lone figure is sitting calmly on a bench near Han River. That figure is just silently staring at the night view that lays, also the bustling night of Seoul that never bores anyone that were living in it.

Occasionally, she will inhales the cigarettes that was sitting between her fingers, straight to her lips. Inhaling the toxic substance, just maybe, it can makes her emotions fading away.

Hell, she just wish that maybe, she was born emotionless.

Then suddenly, another figure, walking towards the lady, and then sits beside her.

"Can I borrow a lighter please?"

"Sure."

She gives her lighter to the anonymous man beside her. Not bothering to turn her head towards the man.

"Beautiful night, isn't it?"

She doesn't bother to answer. Yeah, Seoul is always beautiful, but somehow, just for this day, it's not beautiful at all.

"You do look like someone who has so many problems in their life."

She doesn't have any energy to even curse the man who just meddling with her life.

"Mind telling me your story, Kim Taeyeon?"

She snaps her head to the man, and then locking her eyes to the man's eyes. A pretty grey colour, and suddenly her tears just fall down, and the memories that she just wish to gone, hitting her brain like a truck.

-------------------------

"I fall in love with my best friend."

"She's the epitome of sunshine. Warm, bright, and beautiful."

"I'm also a happy person, warm, and friendly, but you need to break my ice first before knowing my true personality."

"I never imagine myself, loving someone so hard, and to add the information, a girl."

"Her name is Tiffany."

The unknown man gives Taeyeon a warm cup of chocolate, because autumn is coming to Seoul.

"Thanks."

"Your welcome, and you can continue."

"I met her in college. At first, we're just a normal friend, hanging out, teasing each other, or maybe I'm the one who teased her more," said Taeyeon with a bitter laugh, remembering how sweet Tiffany's angry face whenever Taeyeon teased her, about her real name or anything else.

"She never dated anyone, meanwhile me, I dated once when I was in high school, and I'm a good listener, that's why my friends always sharing their love life to me, seeking for a good advice. That's why, you can say that I'm more experienced than she is."

"She almost dated a guy back in high school, but somehow that guy ended up with Tiffany's friend instead. And the sagas continued."

"Many guys always approached her, some of them were bad guys, thanks to my wide relations, somehow, some of the guys were my acquaintances, my seniors, or even my own friend."

"I don't know when did my feelings grow, but I think when me and her traveled to Japan."

"I saw how beautiful she is, woke up in the morning, greeted me with her loud voice, saying, 'Morning Boo!!' with her annoying morning breath," said Taeyeon, again with a bitter laugh.

"Somehow, she's the closest to me, even we had many friends in our circle, but yet, she said to me that I'm her best friend, and she can tell anything to me."