Chapter 10.

10一 and she met her older brother

༻𖥸༺

ATHANASIA REMEMBERS THE DAY Lily told her about the Obelia Royal family, the day she first saw her new father's face not by meeting him, but through a book.

(Lily smiled down at the little girl on her lap, a soft smile placed on her face.

"That reminds me, I've never told you his Majesty's name. Would you look at this picture again?"

Athanasia liked Lily, she was kind, but there was no way in hell she was going to be curious about such a dirtbag.

With slender fingers, the blue eyed maid pointed, "Your father, His Majesty Claude de Alger Obelia."

'... Huh?'

"And your name is Princess Athanasia de Alger Obelia."

...

...

'Excuse me what?' While the little girl was processing the information given, Lily continued speaking.

"Princess, you are His Majesty's precious daughter and the Crown Prince's little sister.")

At that time she was confused, because as far as she remembered, there was no crown prince in the original novel.

But she brushed it off as another mentioned character that she never got to learn about.

(God knows there are plenty of those.)

And now, at five years old, lost in the garden with pretty flowers and bright blue sky, Athanasia was confused.

Because this wasn't the Ruby Palace.

It looked nothing like it and it was sending Athy in for a loop.

"Is nobody using this palace?"

'It's empty...'

────────────────────────

ATHY DIDN'T KNOW HOW THIS came to pass, because honestly, she was minding her own damn business.

"What is this filthy bug doing in my palace?"

'...Or maybe not.'

The voice that resounded at that time was filled with nothing but ice and scorn and Athy,... Athy wanted to dig a hole and hide in it.

She could swear she had three heart attacks in a row from the moment she heard it.

Her ears were ringing with the muddled thoughts she had, but one sentence registered itself一